The Official New England Patriots Thread

Reggie Jackson rips the Jets

Reggie Jackson rips Jets' trash talking - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

What are you talking about? What are you doing? Shut up, play football," Jackson told 1050 ESPN Radio. "What are you talking about [Patriots coach] Bill Belichick and these people for? Spend your time looking at film, spend your time knocking down a pass. What are you doing? You're not affecting Brady; you're wasting time.

Go look at the hardware, dude. Walk through the lobby up there and look at the stuff that's there, Jackson said. You don't have that, you don't have anything close to that.
You might want to shut up, you might learn something. Read, you might figure something out. Watch film, you might get educated. If not, you have a chance to get embarrassed on Sunday. I hope you don't, because I like the Jets.

This is the main reason I like the Pats, not my favorite team but they just shut up and play.

Gotta love the Post

224835703.jpg
[/IMG]

The NEW YORK JETS are going to hand Marcia Brady and company a beating on Sunday. Good vs Evil

Play like a Jet

Jets 31
Cheaters 13

Go JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

The NEW YORK JETS are going to hand Marcia Brady and company a beating on Sunday. Good vs Evil

Play like a Jet

Jets 31
Cheaters 13

Go JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for chiming in.

Good riddance that Jest fans would have any room to talk considering their last debacle.

I hope your fan-base and your blabbering, lard ass, foot-fetish coach go crying back to New York.

Thanks for chiming in.

Good riddance that Jest fans would have any room to talk considering their last debacle.

I hope your fan-base and your blabbering, lard ass, foot-fetish coach go crying back to New York.

I bet BelliCheat won't like when we put our foot up his a$$. We play football, they play I SPY.

Good always triumphs over evil.

Go Jets!!!!:hi:

Thanks for chiming in.

This threads getting interesting. I think I'm gonna stick around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks for chiming in.

Glad this worked out for you.

Best coaching job I've seen in a long-time.

This team wasn't supposed to make it this far.

Draft is loaded next year.

Reload, grow up, and come back.

How about those JETS!!!!!!!

Shaun Ellis made Brady look like a rag dolll. UT represent!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers are next to get the pain.,

Well the Pats picked a hell of a time to not try. They were out played and out coached today. I got so dang pissed sitting here watching the Jets throw the slant over and over. Oh well I hope the Steelers pound the loud mouth Jets. Jets suck!!!!

How about those JETS!!!!!!!

Shaun Ellis made Brady look like a rag dolll. UT represent!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers are next to get the pain.,

Both Polamalu and Miller didn't play last game. This time they both will play. And Aaron Smith may play also but Ziggy Hood has stepped his game up recently so that may not be as important.

*sigh*...ughhh what a ugly game last night. This team had all the tools to get the big prize, but I guess they forgot they still had to play another game or two. blah...Go Pats!

McShay has the Pats landing Ingram with their second first round pick

VN Store

Back