The Official New England Patriots Thread

Have any of yall been to any of the brutally cold games at Foxboro? I can't imagine sitting there or playing in that.

At this point, this team looks unstoppable.

Looks like Chicago didn't learn from Tennessee last year.

At this point, this team looks unstoppable.

Looks like Chicago didn't learn from Tennessee last year.

...don't show up for a game against the pats when it snows? Im not sure what possible lesson you're implying here

...don't show up for a game against the pats when it snows? Im not sure what possible lesson you're implying here

I'm actually under the impression that it's almost impossible to beat a Belichick coached team when it snows.

Bears look more discombobulated than the Titans did last year.

I figured, just the way you worded made it sound like you were calling them on a "you should have known better than to do that"

Which, since when it snows in this league you still have to play the game....well it would really just be criticisms on things all well out of their control

I figured, just the way you worded made it sound like you were calling them on a "you should have known better than to do that"

Which, since when it snows in this league you still have to play the game....well it would really just be criticisms on things all well out of their control

Might as well forfeited.

I feel like I'm watching the Depaul intermural team.

Might as well forfeited.

I feel like I'm watching the Depaul intermural team.

lol

yeah can't do that :p;

i'd like to see what the penalty is if an NFL team tried that though, I bet there's something pretty stiff in place due to all the money flowing through all these games

I've been watching the Pats since 98 when I was 10 & I actually started realizing what Football was, I think this is the 2nd best Pats team I've ever seen only behind that '07 team. Whats scary about that is this team is getting better by the week & they are YOUNG & still have 8 draft picks in the first 4 rounds this coming draft.

Jay Cutler is a loser. I love when the camera pans on him and he is just standing there like a Vandy grad is supposed to, on the whipping end of a football game.

CBS cutting away from the Pats blowout to go to the Jets game, I dont give a crap about the Jets! Pissed me off.

Patriots improve to 11-2 after blowing out the Bears in Chicago, the Pats will host the Packers next Sunday night. 1 more W in the Pats lock up the division since the Jets lost today.

Also, Brady continues his streak of completions without an INT.

A good win no matter how ugly it was.

Matt Flynn's inexperience really showed in the end.

Brady and Vick well on their way to battling it out for MVP.

spikeg.gif

Brady has been playing great.

Vick is outta his mind.
Brady and crew might go all the way....

The magic number is 1.

Patriots clinch the #1 seed with either:

1 win OR 1 Jets loss

VN Store

Back