The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

Take away all the issues of whatever happened at Penn St, he's an average coach. Philip ****ing Fulmer has a more recent 10 win season than that guy. Currie can go **** himself for thinking this hire would work after the last 10 years. The hiring of Schiano meant the death of Tennessee football and the fans weren't going to take it. I'm actually proud that we reversed the hiring and all the media members can go **** themselves. They act like we've done some terrible immoral thing to a human. The guy still has a job and is paid well. It was best for everyone that we parted. It's embarrassing that Currie thought Schiano was a better candidate than Gundy. Gundy would be a home run hire. I'm skeptical that he'll take it but hopefully he does

A month ago I would have said no way to Kiffin but at this point it's our best option. USC fans aren't happy with Tee. The last thing I want is for our fans to hate him.

If Kiffin has 3 good years and bolts, oh well...at least we had 3 good years.

anyone who said he was a for sure pedo enabler is a ****ing idiot. Anyone who thought it was a good idea to hire someone from psu from that time period is a ****ing moron.

We were gonna be ****ed either way with the media.

VN Store

Back