The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

They're not. But a man can dream.

The sooner the better at this point. Just delaying the inevitable. Name an interim and get after the search.

Look at how he was on the sideline and the post game. He knows.

The sooner the better at this point. Just delaying the inevitable. Name an interim and get after the search.

Look at how he was on the sideline and the post game. He knows.

I agree. I'd name Scott, Hoke, or Shoop interim and let the team play loose and finish out the season. The early signing period in December concerns me too.

If you want Butch gone, you better start hoping we lose a lot more games. 8-4 and there’s no doubt he’s back.

I agree. I'd name Scott, Hoke, or Shoop interim and let the team play loose and finish out the season. The early signing period in December concerns me too.

Exaxtly. Keeping him only hurts recruiting at this point. Everyone knows what’s coming, he’s getting trashed big time in the media.

If you want Butch gone, you better start hoping we lose a lot more games. 8-4 and there’s no doubt he’s back.

There aren’t 5 more wins on the schedule. Hell, I don’t feel confident about any of them honestly (except maybe Mizzou)

There aren’t 5 more wins on the schedule. Hell, I don’t feel confident about any of them honestly (except maybe Mizzou)

I mean, it took an iffy made FG, and an injury to their starting QB to squeak past UMASS, and they’re one of, if not the worst team in FBS. No game is a guarantee at this point.

I don't know...literally every team left outside Bama is a possible win.

Mizzou is terrible.
Kentucky, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt are all very average teams.
Southern Miss is below average.

It's hard for me to believe UT doesn't win 3 or 4 of these games.

Mizzou is terrible.

It's hard for me to believe UT doesn't win 3 or 4 of these games and finish with at least 7 wins.

Mizzou is terrible.

They could be wins for us. But with what this team has shown thus far, they all literally could be losses. We look nothing like an SEC team right now.

Mizzou is terrible.

Exactly; we can win those, then beat a medicore B10 team in the Music City Bowl again and we’re 10-3 and Butch gets an extension.

I forgot LSU, but I'd fit them in somewhere slightly above the average tier. But still winnable at home (iirc it's at home).

Mizzou is terrible.

It's hard for me to believe UT doesn't win 3 or 4 of these games and finish with at least 7 wins.

The problem is we aren’t even average

I pray to the invisible man in the sky that if Butch is fired, the interim coach doesn't go a roll. Our fans will want to make the hire permanent and this program will never recover from it. if they mess this hire up this program will never get back to its glory days

I pray to the invisible man in the sky that if Butch is fired, the interim coach doesn't go a roll. Our fans will want to make the hire permanent and this program will never recover from it. if they mess this hire up this program will never get back to its glory days

I never thought of this but totally agree. We could definitely go on a roll with our schedule after Bama.

Jeff Teague >> Ricky Rubio

Don't mess with Zohan

22140784_10159642665380268_6745089292035234057_n.jpg

Which is why I'm 100% against all this Fulmer as interim crap.

VN Store

Back