The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Another JGR win!
The way this is setting up towards end of the year, if Kyle gets hot and Truex, it could get wild. Logano slumping right now, Blaney is one of those guys too, I think if he gets hot later on the Chase could get could exciting. Can’t count Elliott out either.

The way this is setting up towards end of the year, if Kyle gets hot and Truex, it could get wild. Logano slumping right now, Blaney is one of those guys too, I think if he gets hot later on the Chase could get could exciting. Can’t count Elliott out either.
Still can’t believe Kyle hasn’t won yet.

Still can’t believe Kyle hasn’t won yet.
This no practice and qualifying stuff has hurt him more than anybody. No practice more than qualifying IMO. He’s making strides in the right direction though. Between that and him having just flat out bad luck, he’s definitely been off. I enjoy it lol but I think we all know if he gets hot what could happen.

This no practice and qualifying stuff has hurt him more than anybody. No practice more than qualifying IMO. He’s making strides in the right direction though. Between that and him having just flat out bad luck, he’s definitely been off. I enjoy it lol but I think we all know if he gets hot what could happen.
When not if IMO

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Reactions: badkarma
Thought I would repost this here. It was originally posted by @hog88 in a thread in the Politics forum.

If this true, NASCAR is on its last legs with the majority of its fans.
There's a lot more to it than the headline indicates. I was pissed when I first saw it, but after doing a little bit of reading I understand

VN Store

Back