The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I’m not a bubba apologist, but someone hooking you in the right rear going into the turn is Bush league. I didn’t see what happened before this.
Bubba moved out of the way so hard he had to slam the breaks and a little smoke flew. Bubba was also the 3rd or 4th person to move MM out of the way by the point.

Hes made a joke of himself the last month. Then bodies someone and gets mad when he get bodied back. I think a lot of people are tired of his act

Bodied? McDowell got mad he was getting moved out by the field and flat out spun him. Bubba had a right to be angry. You see what you want to see.

Bodied? McDowell got mad he was getting moved out by the field and flat out spun him. Bubba had a right to be angry. You see what you want to see.
And you saw what you wanted. No matter how you want to spin it Bubba hit him first. If Bubba wants sympathy he needs to handle it like a man. Look at Kyle and Chase earlier or Logano. They didnt whine and cry and question a mans faith and character. They were pissed they settled it on the track, its over. Bubba needs to grow up and it would start with an apology for his shenanigans hes pulled the last month.

Reactions: buryMEinORANGE
Lulz. He made a Bristol racing move (bumper to move him over) on a slower car much like several others on the track tonight. McDowell turned left into him in the straight away.

Kyle and Logano cry all the time. Gtfo with that.

Reactions: Rockvegas
And haven't attacked a man's religion because he got wrecked in a race.

I was discussing the on track “bodying” quote not the off track comments. Having said that, an attack on his religion is a bit hyperbolic. I get it, you hate him. Still doesn’t make him wrong in this on track situation.

@Yankee I didn’t say he was the same quality of driver. Just that he didn’t deserve to get intentionally wrecked.

I was discussing the on track “bodying” quote not the off track comments. Having said that, an attack on his religion is a bit hyperbolic. I get it, you hate him. Still doesn’t make him wrong in this on track situation.

@Yankee I didn’t say he was the same quality of driver. Just that he didn’t deserve to get intentionally wrecked.
1. Bubba hit him first so he should expect to get hit back. If he doesn't want to get hit either pass cleanly or drive away after you bump the guy.
Now Bubba has 2 options
1. Be the bigger man and let it go.... Chase Elliott not wrecking KB when he's had chances since.
2. Retaliate on track.
A similar situation just happened with Hallie Deegan and Ty Dollar in the Arca series. Dollar had 6 inches on her bumper and turned her. Deegan handled the interview We will see what happens the next time they are on the track together.
I'm trying to steer this back to racing and away from the politics.

VN Store

Back