The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

It is going to be fun to watch JGR when they don't have the best equipment every weekend. I guess if Toyota backs out of Nascar, he could always go suck ABoD at dodge.

JGR was winning when they were with GM too. But I haven’t heard about Toyota backing away from nascar?

Brad Keselowski spun Byron in practice, after he blocked him. If y’all remember last year’s night race, Byron blocked Brad K, causing a chain reaction which ultimately led to him being wrecked. Brad K said he’s no longer lifting on bad blocks. He kept his promise.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Brad Keselowski spun Byron in practice, after he blocked him. If y’all remember last year’s night race, Byron blocked Brad K, causing a chain reaction which ultimately led to him being wrecked. Brad K said he’s no longer lifting on bad blocks. He kept his promise.

I remember that happening. They’re all making a big deal about it being done in practice. I see both sides of the argument here but I think if I was gonna have a wrecked race car, I’d rather it be in practice and not in the race. I’m also not a car owner though.

I can’t wait for this race tonight, if they race. After seeing the package at Talladega in the spring, tonight will be fun.
Absolutely. That’s dega race was the best of the year by far. I think they’ll get to race it will just be much later than what they planned. I would rather them get it in tonight. A man has to work tomorrow lol

Why didn't the race start at Noon local time ? That extra hour would have got those 33 laps in. Oh well, I can take Justin Haley, a total fluke and lucky win but still a win. At least it wasn't one of the guys that I can't stand.

Why didn't the race start at Noon local time ? That extra hour would have got those 33 laps in. Oh well, I can take Justin Haley, a total fluke and lucky win but still a win. At least it wasn't one of the guys that I can't stand.

Better to be lucky than good sometimes. I feel like if anybody but that 77 was winning they would have done packed it up and sent them home within an hour of that lightning delay

VN Store

Back