The Official Miami Heat Thread

that is the good thing with having 3 superstars on the same team.....one gets injured and there are 2 others to take over the game

True, but if Bosh get injured Tyron Lue is gonna have to come off the bench and play some PF. What other big man are they gonna get for $442k?

For the record, Bosh is younger than Amare and has missed more games to injury already. I think Amare has two years on him off the top of my head.

I took that as hyperbole. The point I thought he was trying to make is they would be screwed.

Chris Bosh is going to get absolutely dominated by Dwight Howard and shut down by Kendrick Perkins.

Even Josh Smith and Horford get the best of him when they played Toronto.

Anyone who thinks this team is championship worthy knows nothing about NBA basketball. You need a superstar and a dominant big man..Chris Bosh is is too much of a finesse player.

Wade and LeBron play the exact same type of game. They dribble, drive, and shoot the occasional hideous jumpshot. I'm not scared of the Heat at all.

Last edited:
Chris Bosh is going to get absolutely dominated by Dwight Howard and shut down by Kendrick Perkins.

Even Josh Smith and Horford get the best of him when they played Toronto.

Anyone who thinks this team is championship worthy knows nothing about NBA basketball. You need a superstar and a dominant big man..Chris Bosh is is too much of a finesse player.

Wade and LeBron play the exact same type of game. They dribble, drive, and shoot the occasional hideous jumpshot. I'm not scared of the Heat at all.

the only thing you need to worry about is your choke player Joe Johnson

If Miami reels off a few championships does that mean that Spoelstra is an awesome coach even though all he is is a video coordinator?

the only thing you need to worry about is your choke player Joe Johnson

Haha. LeBron got bounced in the 2nd round as well there big guy and I believe he has the better team.

LeBron is the choke artist. Joe Johnson is a nice player, but he's not going to get a team to the Finals by himself.

Haha. LeBron got bounced in the 2nd round as well there big guy and I believe he has the better team.

LeBron is the choke artist. Joe Johnson is a nice player, but he's not going to get a team to the Finals by himself.

lol yea he is a ''nice'' player but not a superstar like Lebron is.

doesnt joe johnson(which i love) dribble,dribble,dribble then a crazy shot?

That was due to Mike Woodson's offense. Thats why he no longer has a job.

The Hawks ran an Iso offense. It was either Iso Joe left or Iso Joe right. Thank god he's gone lol.

Last edited:
no im not dense, im just all giggles because you dont know what your talking about

I was making a point that the Heat are not going to be able to find a decent big man for the vet minimum.

I threw Lou's name out to be funny. Obviously bamacheats got what I was saying, but it looks like you're still having comprehension trouble.

I was making a point that the Heat are not going to be able to find a decent big man for the vet minimum.

I threw Lou's name out to be funny. Obviously bamacheats got what I was saying, but it looks like you're still having comprehension trouble.

you say Lebron is a choke artist,a guy that carried his team in the playoffs and had no help at all except maybe 10 points from Williams.

Joe Johnson a guy that has all the help a star could ask for choked his team out of the playoffs because of his 7 points in a MUST WIN game but couldn't do it.

Hawks are good but always choke in the playoffs, Joe Johnson will not carry that team to the finals, not even over the first round.

VN Store

Back