The Official Miami Heat Thread

Lebron has the talent to be (arguably) the best of all time but he's a mental midget and now he's D Wade's b!tch.

you say Lebron is a choke artist,a guy that carried his team in the playoffs and had no help at all except maybe 10 points from Williams.

Joe Johnson a guy that has all the help a star could ask for choked his team out of the playoffs because of his 7 points in a MUST WIN game but couldn't do it.

Hawks are good but always choke in the playoffs, Joe Johnson will not carry that team to the finals, not even over the first round.

:eek:lol: WOW!

Let's see...

Mo Will >>> Bibby
Parker < JJ
James > Marvin Williams
Jamison > Smoove BTW..Jamison scored 15.8 ppg for the Cavs this year.
Shaq = Horford (debatable)

Who has the better team???

:eek:lol: WOW!

Let's see...

Mo Will >>> Bibby
Parker < JJ
James > Marvin Williams
Jamison > Smoove BTW..Jamison scored 15.8 ppg for the Cavs this year.
Shaq = Horford (debatable)

Who has the better team???

lol nice way to avoid the question

answer this how far have the hawks been to the playoffs? first round every year?? congrats

I find it humorous...a debate between Miami and Atlanta involving sports. The only thing those two towns can debate is who has the sorrier fanbase.

lol nice way to avoid the question

answer this how far have the hawks been to the playoffs?

Quarterfinals. Unless we're talking all time (the Hawks won it all in '58 lol).

I don't remember saying the Hawks have the talent to win a title...that was you chief.

Now you answer a question.

How many 'ships does the Queen have?

Last edited:
Rumor out there that Riley is making a move for Mike Miller.

If true, that's another big addition and really nice fit for that roster.

Rumor out there that Riley is making a move for Mike Miller.

If true, that's another big addition and really nice fit for that roster.

He'll be a good bench guy, but Wade and James usually play close to the entire game.

If they get a legit big man, they could be good. But there aren't any left out there.

Quarterfinals.

I don't remember saying the Hawks have the talent to win a title...that was you chief.

Now you answer a question.

How many 'ships does the Queen have?

lol they DONT have the talent to win a title and never will unless they trade Johnson.

Im not a Lebron guy, im a D-Wade guy, but i know Lebron is not a choker like Johnson.

im happy we got Lebron and he will help us win a title while Wade leads us

lol they DONT have the talent to win a title and never will unless they trade Johnson.

Im not a Lebron guy, im a D-Wade guy, but i know Lebron is not a choker like Johnson.

im happy we got Lebron and he will help us win a title while Wade leads us

His empty ring finger disagrees.

BTW you didn't answer the question after accussing me of avoiding a question lol.

Last edited:
He'll be a good bench guy, but Wade and James usually play close to the entire game.

If they get a legit big man, they could be good. But there aren't any left out there.

Miller doesn't satisfy their need for a competent big, but he sure as hell fills their need for a shooter.

I could see Shaq taking a minimum contract and giving them 10-12 minutes, and 6 good fouls a game.

Miller doesn't satisfy their need for a competent big, but he sure as hell fills their need for a shooter.

I could see Shaq taking a minimum contract and giving them 10-12 minutes, and 6 good fouls a game.

Only thing about Miller is that he'll have to either play PG or be in for Wade or LeBron.

If they pick up Shaq, that would make them a contender. Until they get a big, they're all fluff.

Only thing about Miller is that he'll have to either play PG or be in for Wade or LeBron.

If they pick up Shaq, that would make them a contender. Until they get a big, they're all fluff.

I'm guessing he'd be there sixth.

Id take Thomas before Miller based on toughness alone. Question is, how much are the Heat able to offer.

They have 0 players they can trade to land a big.

yea thats true...they aare gonna have to sacrifice money..kurt doesnt have a ring so it could help

James, Bosh and Wade all better sign significantly smaller contracts than they hoped for to give the Heat room to get players around them. If they take all of the $44mil or whatever it was the Heat had available, they aren't winning a title, period. That 4th, 5th and 6th guy on the roster is what makes the difference between making the conference finals and winning the title.

Right now, Boston and Los Angeles are still better teams top to bottom than the Heat, and I would pick either of them over Miami in a best of seven series.

they are getting mike miller...ppl are gonna have to sacrifice money..

no matter what..im excited...cant say this is gonna be an exciting thing to watch

This is unprecedented. Will make for a great case study, as I'd imagine all the star NBA players could end up structuring contracts so they're all free agents at the same time again in the future.

Figures...put a hebrew in charge of the NBA and it goes to hell in a hand basket.

This is a response to the Miami press conference from a Knicks blog:

I just want to say that this Miami press conference is disgusting. MSG would never do this. Calling them the Three Kings? Screaming &#8220;Visitors Beware!&#8221;? Wade claiming, &#8220;I feel bad for who has to guard the two of us?&#8221; Bosh slipping up and admitting this has been planned for months? Lebron boasting that Pat Riley could come back and play and they would still win? Fans chanting &#8220;Beat LA?&#8221; How about you beat Atlanta first.

Oh, man, I really hope every playoff team taped this and is ready to beat these guys. It doesn&#8217;t feel right. It feels forced, manufactured, fake. I wasn&#8217;t too angry at Lebron&#8217;s decision, more so the way he&#8217;s handled it. But this press conference to me is disgraceful. I wonder what Adrian Wojnarowski thinks about this.

Lebron claims the Heat aren&#8217;t trying to win 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 championships. Premature, much? There&#8217;s one ring amongst &#8220;The Three Kings&#8221; currently, and hopefully there won&#8217;t be any more any time soon.

I hope Kobe&#8217;s watching this&#8230;.

VN Store

Back