The Official Miami Heat Thread

Miami is now one injury away from having a lottery pick.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Miami is now one injury away from having a lottery pick.

that is the good thing with having 3 superstars on the same team.....one gets injured and there are 2 others to take over the game

that is the good thing with having 3 superstars on the same team.....one gets injured and there are 2 others to take over the game

Too bad the NBA is not a three on three tournament.

In six months, dozens of VN posters will be claiming to have been lifelong Miami Heat fans...

Please.

We've been hit by tanks and an aerial assault.

yet that team is still ever-revered by the city it seems.

Isn't it still a common saying in NY when someone can't show up or cancels "what happened? they have knicks tickets?" or something along those lines?

Hi never really have gotten into the NBA, always been more of a college BB fan but I've decided with all the drama going on right now its time to jump into the NBA world. Decided for now that Miami is going to be my team (call me a bandwagon who cares). What are the odds Shaq and Miami have a reunion for the league min?

I also heard Iverson's name tossed out as well for potential vet signings.

Hi never really have gotten into the NBA, always been more of a college BB fan but I've decided with all the drama going on right now its time to jump into the NBA world. Decided for now that Miami is going to be my team (call me a bandwagon who cares). What are the odds Shaq and Miami have a reunion for the league min?

I also heard Iverson's name tossed out as well for potential vet signings.

Welcome aboard

Well i'm not a Heat fan persay, but i've been a fan of James ever since he came into the league. So go ahead and color me bandwaggoned cuz i just hopped on board. For those of you saying "this isn't a 3 on 3 league", well you're right about that. But i'd be willing to bet that there's gonna be plenty of veterans out there who'll sign a minimum contract in search of that ever-so-elusive championship ring. The heat won't have a problem filling that roster. I mean yeah, they're going to have a few average Joe's, but they aren't done with the real s*** yet either.

Last edited:
New York fans blasting "bandwagon" fans...oh the irony.

I owe you no explanation on why I choose to pull for NY. It's not like it's never been discussed before.

VN Store

Back