The Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Well apparently the staff members that were supposed to work for JM are staying. God luck finding a HC who can’t hire his own assistants

This tells me one of 3 possible things:
1. Luck ain't gonna be playing next year, or maybe at all.
2. Belichick is leaving and turning it over to McDaniels.
3. Bill isn't leaving quite yet, but when he does, Kraft has promised the job to McDaniels.

This tells me one of 3 possible things:
1. Luck ain't gonna be playing next year, or maybe at all.
2. Belichick is leaving and turning it over to McDaniels.
3. Bill isn't leaving quite yet, but when he does, Kraft has promised the job to McDaniels.

This is what I believe happened. Violates the Rooney rule, but I’m sure a candidate will be interviewed to meet it.

I don’t think it was the Luck thing because the report is he was packing up his office when the talk began.

This is what I believe happened. Violates the Rooney rule, but I’m sure a candidate will be interviewed to meet it.

I don’t think it was the Luck thing because the report is he was packing up his office when the talk began.

I heard this morning on Golic and Wingo that if there's a coach in waiting then the Rooney Rule doesn't have to be met.

Frank Reich on getting the Colts jobs after Josh McDaniels turned it down: "The backup role has suited me well in my career."

Reactions: 1 person
So the Jets want to draft yet another 'franchise' QB -- been working out great for them hasnt it ? Geno Smith - Christian Hackenberg and now -- ?

So the Jets want to draft yet another 'franchise' QB -- been working out great for them hasnt it ? Geno Smith - Christian Hackenberg and now -- ?

Where were those examples drafted? C’mon now. :hmm:

Unless they actually draft a franchise quarterback, then no one will care that they gave up three second round picks.

^This and one of those second rounders was a throw in when they dumped Sheldon Richardson and his contract off on the Seahawks.

Luck looked pretty rough last night. Obviously there's some rust that will continue to shake off, but that was a shaky start, and it could be nothing, but I thought it was kinda strange that they didn't have him throw it deep at all in over a quarter of action. That would have been one of the first things I'd want to see.

Colts OL Matt Slauson Broke 2 Vertebrae in Spine and Was One Play Away From Potential Paralysis

To play interior offensive line in the NFL, you need to be tough, unflinching, and willing to play through serious injury. This attitude has perhaps never been more personified than by Indianapolis Colts guard Matt Slauson.

Slauson broke two vertebrae in his spine in the third quarter of Indianapolis' Thursday Night game against New England. Against all odds, and all practical medical advice, Slauson continued playing. If he was hit in that area again, though, Slauson could have been paralyzed. Terrifying stuff.

Colts OL Matt Slauson Broke 2 Vertebrae in Spine and Was One Play Away From Potential Paralysis

Knock knock....
Anybody home?
Did you all become Titan fans when Peyton retired?

VN Store

Back