The Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

contract is worth $75 million over the first three years, but will be slightly less over the last two years. This means that Luck will be paid $25 million per year for his first three years of the five year extension

16% of salary cap to Luck...pretty sure no team has won a SB with 14%+ tied up in the qb

You don't say

Ryan Grigson said during a radio interview this week that the team has had a difficult time improving its defense because it gave quarterback Andrew Luck a new $140 million contract during the offseason.

The problem Grigson has is that the Colts have no players remaining from their 2013 draft. They also waived cornerback D'Joun Smith, the team's third-round pick in 2015, last month.

Ryan Grigson says Andrew Luck's contract impacts Indianapolis Colts' ability to improve defense

I have been a casual NFL fan at best lately. Colts are bad, refs suck, rules are terrible and I'm tired of players antics.

All my energy have been with Vols the past 3 weeks. I've felt drained after the past 3 games. Hopefully, we can find a way to stay in the game with Alabama. Still wish Jones would go against the grain more often but have resigned myself that it isn't going to happen. The team plays very hard for him which is good.

Reactions: 1 person
14612497_1269658193080866_5385572744716317739_o.jpg

VN Store

Back