The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Hubs is getting his Pfizer booster tomorrow. I’ll wait until next Saturday, after I finish the steroids. (24-48 hours to clear the body.)

I guess there’s some positives to being older than dirt.
Did you get Pfizer vaccine the first go around? I’m old and only have a 48? hour memory tops. I’ve read that a person can get a booster from a different vaccine from your first two of the vaccine and it’s still effective. It’s seems reaching to me and reactive.

Reactions: VolNExile
Hubs is getting his Pfizer booster tomorrow. I’ll wait until next Saturday, after I finish the steroids. (24-48 hours to clear the body.)

I guess there’s some positives to being older than dirt.
Spouse got hers yesterday. She said it didn't seem as bad as the first 2.

I didnt get booster yet.

Did you get Pfizer vaccine the first go around? I’m old and only have a 48? hour memory tops. I’ve read that a person can get a booster from a different vaccine from your first two of the vaccine and it’s still effective. It’s seems reaching to me and reactive.
Yes, we both had Pfizer.

I’m pondering the idea of getting Moderna as the booster (it seems to last longer, along with often having rougher side effects - correlation or coincidence?), but I don’t know if the pharmacist will go along with it.

I suspect that I’m overthinking it, and either will be fine.

Yes, we both had Pfizer.

I’m pondering the idea of getting Moderna as the booster (it seems to last longer, along with often having rougher side effects - correlation or coincidence?), but I don’t know if the pharmacist will go along with it.

I suspect that I’m overthinking it, and either will be fine.
We did Moderna. Side effects were minimal. Just tired for a day and sore at injection site

Interesting - I assume that she got Pfizer? We had no side effects at all that we were aware of, although we are old farts and already achy, tired, and scatter-brained. 🤪

Yeah, Pfizer. My shot #2 wasn't as bad as shot #1.

Only symptom for me was a little sluggishness

Her doctor wasn't as adamant about her getting the booster. I just decided to hold off for a bit before I got the booster.

My daughter and her work partners all got Moderna. First ones mostly ok, but second ones knocked them off their feet for a day, staying home from work. But they’re in their 30’s. I’ll be 67 in a few weeks and Hubs is 71.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Hubs got his booster yesterday. Has a sore arm, like after the second original shot, but that was it. (Pfizer for all three.)

I have to wait until I’m through the prednisone for the asthmer (done Thursday)

Late edit, after counting on fingers of both hands: done Wednesday

Last edited:
Both my parents are vaccinated and they have been coughing and week and losing there voice my dad is horse and my mom Is week and fell they both tested positive for covid today they go get iv tomorrow and I have been exposed.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back