The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

My mom is acting weird she smokes and covid. She is without oxygen I believe. I told her I was like you hugged me Thursday so I am exposed and you hugged your grandson Saturday morning and now he can't go to school or football just letting her know and she got all upset well I might die but I am sorry and I was like you knew you was sick you have to think. She got all hurt. But she asked me. They take care of a child that is 7 and a mother that is 94 and wanted to know what to do about the 7 year old and I was letting her know because of my experience with my son. My parents have there hands full.

Hubs got his booster yesterday. Has a sore arm, like after the second original shot, but that was it. (Pfizer for all three.)

I have to wait until I’m through the prednisone for the asthmer (done Thursday)
He just told me that he noticed feeling tired after hauling some stuff upstairs. On the other hand, he walked five miles yesterday morning after not having exercised much in the last week or so, so who knows. His appetite certainly hasn’t been affected!

My son has to miss school this week he gets tested Thursday I get tested Wednesday. I have been taking vitamin D and C should I take a Z pack?

My son has to miss school this week he gets tested Thursday I get tested Wednesday. I have been taking vitamin D and C should I take a Z pack?
No. Z-packs (azithromycin) are antibiotics. Antibiotics don’t have any effect on viral infections, like colds, flu, or Covid.

How would you get access to a Z-pack, which is prescription-only? Seriously, I’m saying this in love and concern, don’t try to treat yourself. If you do have Covid, get treated with things that we KNOW work.

Effect of Oral Azithromycin vs Placebo on COVID-19 Symptoms in Outpatients With SARS-CoV-2 Infection

^^^ tl;dr and seriously heavy wading. Here’s the summary (Journal of the American Medical Association):
Meaning Among outpatients with SARS-CoV-2 infection, treatment with a single dose of oral azithromycin compared with placebo did not result in a greater likelihood of being free of symptoms at day 14.

I am starting to feel loopy in the head sniffles. I think acking .And I am coughing up flem. May be getting covid.
Maybe they told you to wait X number of days after exposure, but if you’re symptomatic (AND you have known exposure) get tested now.

Call your doctor’s office, call your local health department, maybe local pharmacy? (I know they do vaccines and sell test kits; don’t know if they do actual testing.)

I had a z pack left over from when my son had the flu January of 2020 I thought if I got sick I would take it before I saw the doctor. I will call tomorrow I was told to wait till you have symptoms our it would not be right.

Last edited:
I had a z pack left over from when my son had the flu January of 2020 I thought if I got sick I would take it before I saw the doctor. I will call tomorrow I was told to wait till you have symptoms our it would not right.
I hate somebody telling me what I should or need to do, especially someone I dont know on a message board, so I ain't telling you what to do. Just curious why you're waiting.

Hope it's not and you both feel better.

I was exposed Thursday my mom fell and I helped her up and hugged her my son was exposed Friday night after game. Saturday I found out she and dad was sick and I told them to get tested and Sunday they went and found out they had covid they went to the ER today and got shots and iv's.

I was exposed Thursday my mom fell and I helped her up and hugged her my son was exposed Friday night after game. Saturday I found out she and dad was sick and I told them to get tested and Sunday they went and found out they had covid they went to the ER today and got shots and iv's.
I’m glad they’re getting treated. I hope everyone bounces back quickly!

Reactions: GordonC
I hate somebody telling me what I should or need to do, especially someone I dont know on a message board, so I ain't telling you what to do. Just curious why you're waiting.

Hope it's not and you both feel better.
The doctor said wait till you have symptoms or 5 days to get tested.

I know someone who started having symptoms early last week.
She was tested Wednesday: negative
felt worse
Went back Friday: negative
even worse
Went back yesterday (Sunday): positive

I am also confused because there is a place here that has a sign up that all three boosters are now available.
I thought only the Pfizer had gotten approval.

felt worse
even worse

I am also confused because there is a place here that has a sign up that all three boosters are now available.
That's scary.

Steroids and antihistamines to reduce inflammation, aspirin to reduce clot risk, and maybe antibiotics to reduce risk of secondary bacterial pneumonia

My wife was positive a week ago friday. I home tested myself friday,Saturday and sunday..negative. woke up one week ago with sore throat..home test positive. But once wife was positive I stayed away from everyone. Get tested

felt worse
even worse

That's why they say now wait 5 days after symptoms. Or 5 days after known exposure.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back