The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

He just told me that he noticed feeling tired after hauling some stuff upstairs. On the other hand, he walked five miles yesterday morning after not having exercised much in the last week or so, so who knows. His appetite certainly hasn’t been affected!
5 miles ? Geez I get gassed just walking 2 blocks, I need to make more effort before health goes downhill

He just told me that he noticed feeling tired after hauling some stuff upstairs. On the other hand, he walked five miles yesterday morning after not having exercised much in the last week or so, so who knows. His appetite certainly hasn’t been affected!

My spouse ran 2.5 miles after her booster. She wanted the runner's high to counteract the sluggishness.

If I get booster, I will likely plop my ass on the couch and watch people run 2.5 miles during a football or basketball game.

Scratch the above.

Why wait til Wednesday?? And your son Thursday??
That's what the pediatrician told me since my son was exposed Friday night and he has no symptoms to wait they scheduled his for Thursday if you test to soon it will be negative. 5 days from exposure or when you start getting sick then you get tested.

That's what the pediatrician told me since my son was exposed Friday night and he has no symptoms to wait they scheduled his for Thursday if you test to soon it will be negative. 5 days from exposure or when you start getting sick then you get tested.
Hope you’re feeling better today!

My spouse ran 2.5 miles after her booster. She wanted the runner's high to counteract the sluggishness.

If I get booster, I will likely plop my ass on the couch and watch people run 2.5 miles during a football or basketball game.

Your better half’s approach is probably a better alternative to what I did after each poke, lots of beer and tequila.

VN Store

Back