The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Well, my turn:
View attachment 435668

tl;dr

Got it, don’t know how, very mild, lasted less than four days, over it, grateful.
How much was the home test kit? I was kicking myself for not getting the Vax. But I think everyone will get covid eventually. I am glad you are okay.

Last edited:
All I had was a bad sinus infection. No fever or anything in my chest.
Exactly what I had. I thought.

Our best guess is that Hubs caught in on the flights home on Delta. Both planes packed to the gills. He hardly goes anywhere. I do shopping, etc.

FWIW:

His symptoms: allergy-type symptoms and muscle aches after raking a ton of moldy leaves, started last Monday evening, mostly petered out by last weekend, but his asthma got triggered.

My symptoms (about six days after he started): itchy roof of mouth (how my colds always start), then Niagara Nose (one Kleenex every two minutes), sneezing, occasional cough (especially at night when lying down) - cough did get worse but just to “annoying” level, mainly at night, eventually mild sore throat on one side, like with sinus drainage.
- no fever
- no headache
- no fatigue
- no muscle soreness
- no loss of sense of smell or taste
I truly thought it was a cold.

Itchy roof of mouth started Saturday night; full-blown cold symptoms Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (when I tested), yesterday until 4 in the afternoon. And then it. just. stopped. It all stopped. Head was clear, breathing through nose (yay), nose dried up (double yay), no cough. I’ve never experienced an illness ending so suddenly. Almost 24 hours later, I’m still fine, although still contagious. I have to credit the combination of vaccinations/ booster with the quick+mild Omicron variant.

Hugely relieved. By the time I tested, I had just had the cold-type symptoms, so I didn’t think it was likely that it would get bad, but still.

Exactly what I had. I thought.

Our best guess is that Hubs caught in on the flights home on Delta. Both planes packed to the gills. He hardly goes anywhere. I do shopping, etc.

FWIW:

His symptoms: allergy-type symptoms and muscle aches after raking a ton of moldy leaves, started last Monday evening, mostly petered out by last weekend, but his asthma got triggered.

My symptoms (about six days after he started): itchy roof of mouth (how my colds always start), then Niagara Nose (one Kleenex every two minutes), sneezing, occasional cough (especially at night when lying down) - cough did get worse but just to “annoying” level, mainly at night, eventually mild sore throat on one side, like with sinus drainage.
- no fever
- no headache
- no fatigue
- no muscle soreness
- no loss of sense of smell or taste
I truly thought it was a cold.

Itchy roof of mouth started Saturday night; full-blown cold symptoms Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (when I tested), yesterday until 4 in the afternoon. And then it. just. stopped. It all stopped. Head was clear, breathing through nose (yay), nose dried up (double yay), no cough. I’ve never experienced an illness ending so suddenly. Almost 24 hours later, I’m still fine, although still contagious. I have to credit the combination of vaccinations/ booster with the quick+mild Omicron variant.

Hugely relieved. By the time I tested, I had just had the cold-type symptoms, so I didn’t think it was likely that it would get bad, but still.
I remember the roof of mouth thing. I knew I had the Vid when I lost taste and smell. It has come back 100% just this week. Flonase is a wonder drug.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back