TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

At first, I thought this thread would be a good one for swapping just enough to share interest in shows, miniseries, and movies. What the hell was I thinking? This is in the zone. Already, it's degenerated into a classic multi-page bisch fest and who can post unshielded spoilers first. Or, as Behr might put it, if you're not up to speed don't read the thread. If you don't like it, start your own thread. STFU GTFO. Ad infinitum.
Well, you do bring up one good point in all this crap. I bish about Slice not using spoilers. I just have in my mind that I'm the last one to see everything and honestly don't usually think about it.

I apologize.

now stfu you fossilized fornicator

My wife wants to start Ghosts after 1883. I’m wanting to watch Picard or Star Trek Discovery. Why can’t we do both? She wants to binge one at a time…

The first season of Ghosts haven't finished airing yet. The first season of Picard is only 10 episodes.

How old is the bobcat?
1.jpg2.jpg
Years ago a buddy of mine was hunting in one of my climbing stands. One of these was in the tree above him with his paws on the barrel as he rested it on his leg with barrel against the tree. He was trying to draw down on a doe, and he couldn't drop his gun down. It was just shooting light. He jerked his gun a couple times, and too his "surprise", the scream of hte cat as he yanked it off the tree. I think he sharted.

View attachment 435378View attachment 435379
Years ago a buddy of mine was hunting in one of my climbing stands. One of these was in the tree above him with his paws on the barrel as he rested it on his leg with barrel against the tree. He was trying to draw down on a doe, and he couldn't drop his gun down. It was just shooting light. He jerked his gun a couple times, and too his "surprise", the scream of hte cat as he yanked it off the tree. I think he sharted.
I guess it's just me, but I can't make any sense of this.
A bobcat was in the tree above your friend and had his paw on the barrel of the gun that was leaning on his leg. And he was trying to draw down on a doe. I can't picture how this is set up. And what does "shooting light" mean. Why did he Jerk his gun?

And is that bobcats paw in a trap?

Reactions: rocytop2624
I guess it's just me, but I can't make any sense of this.
A bobcat was in the tree above your friend and had his paw on the barrel of the gun that was leaning on his leg. And he was trying to draw down on a doe. I can't picture how this is set up. And what does "shooting light" mean. Why did he Jerk his gun?

And is that bobcats paw in a trap?

Yes, the paw is in the trap. I was asked a few posts up how old the cat was that my neghbor caught in his coyote traps. I didn't know, so I posted his pics. He was released. Not so much the coyotes. They like the calves too much.

I suppose bobcat camped in my tree that night. He climbed up tree. Bobcat climbed down tree. It was dark. He did not see bobcat. Bobcat tried to f*** with him. A fair visualization:

3.jpg

P.S. Shooting Light is when there is enough light to see your target and take a legal shot. If you have a scope, you don't need as much light, as they gather more light then the naked eye. But, you have to be able to completely see the animal without a powered light to be a legal shot. According to my friend, one of htem had to come out of that tree, and he had no plans to jump 25 feet.

Yes, the paw is in the trap. I was asked a few posts up how old the cat was that my neghbor caught in his coyote traps. I didn't know, so I posted his pics. He was released. Not so much the coyotes. They like the calves too much.

I suppose bobcat camped in my tree that night. He climbed up tree. Bobcat climbed down tree. It was dark. He did not see bobcat. Bobcat tried to f*** with him. A fair visualization:

View attachment 435388

P.S. Shooting Light is when there is enough light to see your target and take a legal shot. If you have a scope, you don't need as much light, as they gather more light then the naked eye. But, you have to be able to completely see the animal without a powered light to be a legal shot. According to my friend, one of htem had to come out of that tree, and he had no plans to jump 25 feet.
Although it didn't help, I appreciate the picture.

Sometimes I make things more difficult than they are and that's what I'm going to conclude I did here. I still can't "see" it but I see enough.

I assumed that's what shooting light was but I'd never heard it used.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Although it didn't help, I appreciate the picture.

Sometimes I make things more difficult than they are and that's what I'm going to conclude I did here. I still can't "see" it but I see enough.

I assumed that's what shooting light was but I'd never heard it used.
I think the picture was critical to the story

VN Store

Back