TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

My uncle's property in Waycross (not hunting lease) was on the Satilla river. We hunted mostly in the Millwood and Bickley areas.

Reactions: Tin Man
Seriously. I've seen 9, 10, 11 and 12.

Last week I saw somewhere that the 9th was the finale.

I just saw 10 will be Sunday February 27.

I don't know.

Okay, I found where I saw 9 was the last one and it is incorrect. You're right @rocytop2624 this Sunday the 27th "Hells half acre" is the 10th and looks like the final episode of season one. Although there is a site that say there are 12. The ones that say 10 seem legit.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Okay, I found where I saw 9 was the last one and it is incorrect. You're right @rocytop2624 this Sunday the 27th "Hells half acre" is the 10th and looks like the final episode of season one. Although there is a site that say there are 12. The ones that say 10 seem legit.
I saw that also one said 9 episodes another said 12 episodes. So is this week's the final or is there 2 more after this week's episode?

I saw that also one said 9 episodes another said 12 episodes. So is this week's the final or is there 2 more after this week's episode?
I have no clue, but I see 2 places that seem official that say the 27th is the final episode for season 1.

I'm thinking this Sunday is the last one.

I have no clue, but I see 2 places that seem official that say the 27th is the final episode for season 1.

I'm thinking this Sunday is the last one.
It’s my understanding that there are 12 in the bank…..but…..10 is the end of season one. They shot 2 more because of location the save time and money in the future. I can’t find the article that said that though. It also said that the other 2 are not necessarily in order or complete.

Tifwifw. ngaf.stfu.gtfo.tia

Reactions: Behr
It’s my understanding that there are 12 in the bank…..but…..10 is the end of season one. They shot 2 more because of location the save time and money in the future. I can’t find the article that said that though. It also said that the other 2 are not necessarily in order or complete.

Tifwifw. ngaf.stfu.gtfo.tia
You and your faawking can't find the articles. I believe you are leading a fake life.

Episode 10 release date 2/27, episode 11 release date Mar 6... Episode 12 release date to be Mar 13?

VN Store

Back