The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Sorry to resurrect this. The results are in:
8283 = Negative
GVG = Positive. Has fever and chills and a stuffy head. Still has taste and smell. In Day 2 of the fever.

makes me wonder....I ran a little fever and had chills a couple of days over the weekend but gone now, and I am congested (especially in ears)....I wrote it off to the weather change
It's not always Covid, but it's hard to always have that thought. My side of the family has been sick, all tested negative, so I decided not to get tested until today since I had different symptoms - started to question it. But I too am negative.

The red women and I came home Saturday from vacation early. I had mild symptoms she describes mild flu as her symptoms.
No tests from Dr on Monday due to lack of supply and our symptoms being mild. Finally found some rapid tests.
Both Covid positive. Both feeling better.

I feel fine. But I can’t work or go in public till …..soon I hope.

The red women and I came home Saturday from vacation early. I had mild symptoms she describes mild flu as her symptoms.
No tests from Dr on Monday due to lack of supply and our symptoms being mild. Finally found some rapid tests.

Get well Max!

Reactions: malinoisvol

Glad you’re both feeling better. My younger daughter is also in the stir-crazy stage.

—meant to ask, how are your sons?

Quarantine is only required for 5 days, if still showing symptoms, take a rapid test to see if you’re still contagious per CDC. 🙏 to you both. How about the boys?

Sorry to resurrect this. The results are in:
8283 = Negative
GVG = Positive. Has fever and chills and a stuffy head. Still has taste and smell. In Day 2 of the fever.

Praying for all of you guys

Hope all is well I have lost 2 ex coworkers 52 year old and 47 year old and my sister was 49 but my friend for 21 years the 52 year old ran a crew of 60 in Alabama passed away of COPD I wonder if asbestos siding and insulation helped since we breathed it in for 12 years me 19 him. My other was 47 and had a heart attack 5 kids all 15 and older and a wife he was a baseball player was a athlete always in shape and my other buddy was raised in Idaho grew up on a farm and he was a boxer and was Dame good his fist was the size of my face he spared with Spinx the one Tyson knocked him out in 30 sec. But he was a nice guy we went out once and a dude hit a girl he said something and he and 3 friends came walking over to use I was thinking well we getting into a fight he hit that dude he never said another word that guy walked over saying he was going to and boom he hit that dude in the nose and blood busted everywhere. I thought oh fugg and his buddy's was like we kewl and helped there buddy up. I would never have wanted to get hit by him. Rip friends. They both in heaven I know for a fact the was both believers.

Also my sister donated her kidneys and got a letter she saved 2 people both males a 60 and 61 year old. Her legacy keeps moving on.

Last edited:
Hope all is well I have lost 2 ex coworkers 52 year old and 47 year old and my sister was 49 but my friend for 21 years the 52 year old ran a crew of 60 in Alabama passed away of COPD I wonder if asbestos siding and insulation helped since we breathed it in for 12 years me 19 him. My other was 47 and had a heart attack 5 kids all 15 and older and a wife he was a baseball player was a athlete always in shape and my other buddy was raised in Oregon grew up on a farm and he was a boxer and was Dame good his fist was the size of my face he spared with Spinx the one Tyson knocked him out in 30 sec. But he was a nice guy we went out once and a dude hit a girl he said something and he and 3 friends came walking over to use I was thinking well we getting into a fight he hit that dude he never said another word that guy walked over saying he was going to and boom he hit that dude in the nose and blood busted everywhere. I thought oh fugg and his buddy's was like we kewl and helped there buddy up. I would never have wanted to get hit by him. Rip friends. They both in heaven I know for a fact the was both believers.

Also my sister donated her kidneys and got a letter she saved 2 people both males a 60 and 61 year old. Her legacy keeps moving on.

❤️

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back