The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Yup and I put that firmly in the **** that category .

Government is pushing on some companies especially big companies to get there employees vaccinated our else. Thing is Biden at first and other Dems said they can't make people or businesses get vaccinated but now they are .

Honestly, the big companies largely want this and that's why they haven't pushed back that hard. Too many regional variances with employment law and litigation (How will CA treat these wrongful term cases in 3 years). These companies want cover from a proposed OSHA rule. Whether or not it actually gets passed isnt as important

Reactions: VolNExile
That’s a very legitimate argument, although Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don’t contain aborted tissue or products derived from aborted tissue. (Added a link below.) But does he then have the additional right to work side-by-side with others, when he has a much higher risk of being infected (not yet knowing it) and infectious, including when the next variant comes roaring through?

So of course he has the right not to be vaccinated. The debate is whether he has the right to do so AND continue his day-to-day activities without regard to the increased risk to others. So maybe part of his moral stand means that he has to change his job. Just as a drafted CO 70 years ago had to become an ambulance driver or something.

I am including the links below just to add more light (and less heat.) I’m not saying “Therefore they’re fine” or “Therefore they’re immoral.” Just information.

You asked, we answered: Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells?

Fact Check: Was Regeneron's COVID-19 treatment tested on cells derived from fetal tissue?
So what's next the government going to make you get the mark of the beast or your job ? I know it sounds crazy but you open one door you open many more. This should be up to each person if they want the shot plain and simple. And if yur vaccinated you can catch it from another vaccinated person and if yur vaccinated why worry about people not vaccinated. We don't do this with the flu shot and there are people that never get the flu shot I have probably had 2 flu shots my hole life.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmanvolfan
So what's next the government going to make you get the mark of the beast or your job ? I know it sounds crazy but you open one door you open many more. This should be up to each person if they want the shot plain and simple. And if yur vaccinated you can catch it from another vaccinated person and if yur vaccinated why worry about people not vaccinated. We don't fo this with the flu shot and there are people that never get the flu shot I have probably had 2 flu shots my hole life.
Eggszactly!

Reactions: rocytop2624
I got a joke it may make you all lol.

This older man goes to the doctor and the doctor said we have 2 tests that came back bad how do you want me to tell you. The old man said well just tell me my problem so the doctor told the man you have Terminal cancer and you don't have long to live. The old man was shocked and he said well doc thats awful . The Doctor said your other test came back and you have severe Alzheimer's the old man looked at the doctor and said well I guess that's better than having cancer.

This older man goes to the doctor and the doctor said we have 2 tests that came back bad how do you want me to tell you. The old man said well just tell me my problem so the doctor told the man you have Terminal cancer and you don't have long to live. The old man was shocked and he said well doc thats awful . The Doctor said your other test came back and you have severe Alzheimer's the old man looked at the doctor and said well I guess that's better than having cancer.

It didn't make me lol

0/10

Reactions: The Ron Mexico

Poor rocy! 😆

If it helps at all, when I visited my mom yesterday, she asked four times in a half hour how she wound up where she is. (She was having a pretty bad day memory-wise.) So each time I explained the whole saga (“I was paralyzed??”), and she tried to absorb it, as she has absolutely zero memory of the fall and the hell she went through. Finally, she pondered over and said, “Well, I guess that’s one good thing about having lost my memory.” And it is.

What’s sad is that we begged her to move here before the accident, even moving to a ridiculously oversized house (for just the two of us), so that she would have her own private turf on the main floor. But she was convinced that everything would be fine, despite the odds, and after the fall, it was too late.

Who knows what would have happened if she had agreed to move earlier. Although I’m pretty sure that I would have become a raving alcoholic, so there’s that.

VN Store

Back