The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

I probably still have an old Sh*t Happens tee if you would like me to send that for your daughter to wear to school.

One morning when spouse was in Napa, daughter was to wear a dress with shorts underneath (the clothes were already picked out) to school. Well, daughter decided she didnt really wanna wear the shorts/forgot. She made it to the truck before I noticed.

Reactions: VolNExile
Each morning! Yikes. Still in my prayers.

Yeah, most weekday mornings for the next 4 weeks. First day back from vacation, first day of treatment, first day of new (interim) gig. Hopefully not biting off more than she can chew.

The family member who gave us the COVID scare a few weeks back should be getting released from hospital in the next day or so.

So the no taste/no smell only lasted 8-9 days, had a very light cough and even lighter headache the first weekend, and the little bit of congestion I had isn’t even worth noting. But I have been feeling fatigued and out of sorts. Not sure if it’s covid, the stress of the new responsibilities I’m not supposed to have at work, or likely a combo, but i’d love to take a nap right now.

We just got word yesterday at school that one of the twins has tested positive again. Nobody has sent me anything from FB, so I'm not sure which one. I am not sure if the mother is still posting or not.
Please continue to keep that family in your prayers.

We got word yesterday that my county is doing booster shots next Thursday and for faculty and staff. I already got mine.

We also got word yesterday (was a busy day haha) that the folks are going to be going to elementary schools to do vaccinations of the Pfizer for ages 5-11 starting next week. The parents will not have to take them anywhere to get it.

My granddaughter who lives here can get her vaccine in Kingsport starting tomorrow.

Also, please say a prayer for my dad. On that second dye test, they found a mass on his adrenal gland (which could account for some of his balance issues). However, he cannot get an appointment with an endocrinologist in network until the end of February, which makes me angry. Anyway, they said it was 13mm (the mass).

Last edited:
We just got word yesterday at school that one of the twins has tested positive again. Nobody has sent me anything from FB, so I'm not sure which one. I am not sure if the mother is still posting or not.
Please continue to keep that family in your prayers.

We got word yesterday that my county is doing booster shots next Thursday and for faculty and staff. I already got mine.

We also got word yesterday (was a busy day haha) that the folks are going to be going to elementary schools to do vaccinations of the Pfizer for ages 5-11 starting next week. The parents will not have to take them anywhere to get it.

My granddaughter who lives here can get her vaccine in Kingsport starting tomorrow.

Also, please say a prayer for my dad. On that second die test, they found a mass on his adrenal gland (which could account for some of his balance issues). However, he cannot get an appointment with an endocrinologist in network until the end of February, which makes me angry. Anyway, they said it was 13mm (the mass).

Prayers all around Gordo. It’s ridiculous they can’t find an appt before February though

Prayers all around Gordo. It’s ridiculous they can’t find an appt before February though
He's had problems with calcium in the past. Most recently, he had hyperparathyroidism (about 15 years ago) and had to have the surgery on his neck. I am hoping the mass is a calcium deposit, but I'm probably being naive.

I just talked to someone who goes to the same church as the twins.

The one who was worse is the one who tested positive again.

The other one has been sent to a hospital in eastern Kentucky for extensive rehab.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back