The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

While Chad's controversy continues, Pollack is likely to retire via Marvin Lewis.
While he was injured, David had a foundation and in this, he did a benefit for us. He was a great guy the entire time and really stuck to his morals. Sad to see something so terrible happen to such a good guy.

We were going for Ellis, but after he was taken went for Keith Rivers, OLB that played for USC. He seemed very well spoken and ready to come in and start from the beginning. Second rounder was Jerome Simpson, wide receiver from Coastal Carolina. You have to think tomorrow will be almost all defense.

and now that the season approaches, ocho cinco has a change of tune...

ESPN - Johnson says he'll return to Bengals shortly - NFL

"Look how well I've done while talking every week and calling people out and making things so hard on me with all this attention," Johnson said. "I've been thinking a lot lately about what I could do if I just played and didn't talk. Things would be a whole lot easier on me. And think of the numbers I could put up. Then what would people say about me?"

I'm so glad I'm not a Bengals fan.

Palmer needs to get his act together...only because he's on my fantasy team ($10 office pool)...but other than that...GO TITANS!

I really feel as if most of the team could care less. They appear to just be packing it in and hoping for better next year. The bengals are just a broken record. Same ole stuff each year.

VN Store

Back