The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Sums it up.....

"A lot of things need to change," quarterback Carson Palmer said. "We have to find a way to run the ball better ... (there is a) lack of execution, a lack of discipline. We didn't do our jobs correctly enough. We're a very, very average football team, at best. We've been very average for a number of years."

I love Chinedum Ndukwe.

2 NFL starts and the guy has wo interceptions last week against Cleveland and a fumble recovery for 6 this week.

ATL is Chad getting on your nerves as well with all this?

You know, there was always a thought in the back of my head that he would do something like this one day. Honestly it doesn't surprise me and if we can get a 1st round pick for him I say let him go. We need defense bad.

New Company's T-Shirts Produced:
johnsonteeshirts.jpg

Chad is actually right abot everything he is saying. The Bengals as a franchaise are a mess. The Brown family headed by that dbag Mike Brown has no clue how to run a professional organization. The Bengals year in and year out have the most cap room in the NFL but Mike Brown could care less. They also have by far the smallest scouting organization in the NFL, again this is because Mike Brown will not spend the money. Any extra money the Bengals have goes right into his pocket. We will never make a HUGE off season aquisition because he will not fork over the money. I.E. - the Shaun Rogers situation. I hate the way Chad is going about all of this but the truth remains...he is 100% correct in all he is saying. The only way the Bengals will win with the current ownership is if they have 3-4 stellar drafts in a row and develop these players until they catch on like Chad is and walk...Justin Smith? Madieu Williams? Eric Steinbach? Now Chad...

VN Store

Back