The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Someone with SERIOUS juice really, really hates us. I didn't realize after the last 15 years we needed to be taught humility. #GBO

Reactions: teeball
I wonder if they messed with the turf to somehow slow us down and now its causing alot of injuries on both sides. IDK just typing out load.

Yea makes you angry watching. Definitely think the offense is sluggish and forcing the ball to
Tillman. He is a heck of a player but just lost his rhythm with offense and hasn’t found it back. Hoping for a miracle here but want happen.

The man has been limping all game. I know it’s about scouts etc but it impacts the team. Keaton (sp) playing better.

Reactions: Jdw2920
It’s over. What a nightmare. The game and now Hooker. I’ve never been so sick over Tennessee. Undefeated at home, huge win against Bama, Heisman contender QB, chance at the playoffs. This is just unbelievable.

Oh come on now you can’t be serious if you think anything the refs have done had influenced the way our team has played, the d has been terrible and the offense has been average at best
Holding uncalled means the defense can’t get pressure or hold the edge, and if you can’t do either of those, then you lose and your defense is terrible. We deserved to lose though because our defense is bad anyway

Reactions: Memvol44

VN Store

Back