The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

We will find out after the first game starts. Be three of Jeb hartness, Paul sells, Larry scoratto, Brian Dorsey, aj Desai and Jeff Anderson. Whoever does the first game, we will get the others. Prefer to avoid desai and hartness. Pretty sure Anderson did the Tennessee Purdue sweet 16 game
No AJ Desai please! From what I remember during the Duke game, at one point he had called 8 fouls on Tennessee and 0 on Duke. The only fouls he called on the devils was when they were intentionally fouling at the very end. ACC ref too.

And he couldnt dominate a very small FDU team. Seriously this game will come down to our guards making shots. Its going to be small ball most likely.
I’m gonna disagree. I’m good with the small ball line up, but still think we’ll look to take advantage in the paint. If they can get the inside out working, all the better.

Reactions: TennVols12
I’m gonna disagree. I’m good with the small ball line up, but still think we’ll look to take advantage in the paint. If they can get the inside out working, all the better.
I hope so but if our bigs have trouble with their guards we could see only one big in the game at a time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let's not stop til we are at the top....bring em all on. Can't wait til 9:00 EST....9:00 CT here in Middle Tennessee. If we get a fair officiating crew...we should be able to win this one. Another miracle half or full game from ON and a box full of 3s from JJJ and Vescovi would lower my blood pressure. GBO!

Let's not stop til we are at the top....bring em all on. Can't wait til 9:00 EST....9:00 CT here in Middle Tennessee. If we get a fair officiating crew...we should be able to win this one. Another miracle half or full game from ON and a box full of 3s from JJJ and Vescovi would lower my blood pressure. GBO!

Hope you don’t miss the entire 1st half being in CST.

VN Store

Back