The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

If you have Fubo TV, you don't have TBS. Not being able to watch some of the games has been a little annoying so far this NCAAT, but now I have to find a new provider. Probably go with Youtube TV.

Any suggestions?

Go Vols!

I think CUSA was undervalued this year. Just watched UAB and Vandy and was surprised at how quick UAB looked. Definitely were athletically on par with Vandy overall and quicker especially at guard. North Texas didn't look overmatched against Ok. State last night either. FAU looks legit and I'm curious as to how we match up with them especially controlling their guards.
Vanderbilt shot the ball horribly they would have won by 10 if shots fell,but UAB was a decent team this year they beat FAU at home comfortable

Come out and punch them in the mouth early, and maybe they won’t get back up. Would love to see a quick start where we get out ahead 10-2 or more and just keep laying it to them.

Reactions: counterdevotee
If you have Fubo TV, you don't have TBS. Not being able to watch some of the games has been a little annoying so far this NCAAT, but now I have to find a new provider. Probably go with Youtube TV.

Any suggestions?

Go Vols!

If you're eligible for YouTube TV free trial go with it. With Hulu Live bundle you get ESPN+ give you an opportunity to watch the SEC+ events.

Reactions: camp_steveo
To be honest I think we win this one. I also believe there are Lurkers just salivating for a loss. If that happens I promise not to meltdown this season and participate in the bashing. Just take care of business, play to our potential for 40 and we're an E8 participant. GBO.

VN Store

Back