The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

This game has massive implications to it. Do NOT underestimate FAU. My biggest concern is that we play down in our intensity from last week and get upset. This team is small and fast and will try to push tempo a LOT. We gotta dictate game speed and kill then on the boards and defensively, because they can flat shoot it.

Anyone who underestimates FAU hasn't been paying attention. CUSA probably should've had two other teams (UAB & North Texas) in the tournament and FAU handled that conference with ease. Those duded only know how to win and can fill it up from downtown.

Vols 68
FAU 60

I think CUSA was undervalued this year. Just watched UAB and Vandy and was surprised at how quick UAB looked. Definitely were athletically on par with Vandy overall and quicker especially at guard. North Texas didn't look overmatched against Ok. State last night either. FAU looks legit and I'm curious as to how we match up with them especially controlling their guards.
I think Vandy just looked very tired

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ll admit I’m usually on the pessimistic side before games but this just feels like a cup check game for us. From watching fau it looks like they are a great spacing team that can shoot the three and move in transition. We need them to stay cold from three today like they have been in the first two tournament games. Would be nice to have the game officiated like Duke so we can play them physical but I’m worried that this game is going to be the polar opposite. Going to be interesting to watch.

Tennessee can realistically defeat Florida Atlantic with making more critical shots in the 2nd half, making a high amount threes, getting more rebounds, and having less turnovers than Florida Atlantic.

Go Volunteers
Play a great game to advance to the Elite 8.

I'm feeling goof about this one as well. Bit more worried than I was about the Duke game. Still feel like we can win fairly easily if the defense plays like they did against Duke

If you have Fubo TV, you don't have TBS. Not being able to watch some of the games has been a little annoying so far this NCAAT, but now I have to find a new provider. Probably go with Youtube TV.

Any suggestions?

Go Vols!
FUBO has been my main streaming source but since they don’t include TBS I renewed my access to Sling yesterday.

Reactions: camp_steveo

VN Store

Back