The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

It's wild we're back to watching people buy guns that they either can't afford to shoot or can't find the ammo to run.

It's wild we're back to watching people buy guns that they either can't afford to shoot or can't find the ammo to run.

Yea you definitely better do some research before you jump in. I was thinking about getting a 300 blackout then decided otherwise after researching ammo.

Yea you definitely better do some research before you jump in. I was thinking about getting a 300 blackout then decided otherwise after researching ammo.

Or . . .
You can start reloading! All it takes is to spend the cost of ~ 10 guns for equipment and components and you’re in ! My last two guns were chambered in 300 BLK and 6.5 Creedmoor.

There’s a reason my avi says I’m not too smart. 😊

My "Moments of Glory" when shooting are few and far between, so...

I finally...finally shot a 300 on our Standard Rifle Qual course. Believe it or not, I did it with the SBR. So for those of you that poo-poo the "clunky old Colts", I did it with a 6933.

Okay, so it had a Geissele eSSA in it...and an Aimpoint CompM4s...and some other furniture upgrades...but for the most part it was a Colt. And maybe I ran some Miwall 75 HPBT ammo through it for stability, but still...a Colt.

This one's for you, GV.

:cool:

Or . . .
You can start reloading! All it takes is to spend the cost of ~ 10 guns for equipment and components and you’re in ! My last two guns were chambered in 300 BLK and 6.5 Creedmoor.

Last I looked, Dillon Precision was backordered 4 to 6 months for a machine.

Or . . .

I researched it and looked into doing it but it’s way more work than I’m prepared to do. As long as I can find 223/5.56 for .50-.60 a round I’ll just buy it.

I appreciate that! How much would you be willing to sale one for?
Sorry, just saw this. I'll have to look at stash to see what I've got that I'm willing to part with. I've built a ton of them and really have too many. It was one of those, "Hey, I forgot about that upper, maybe I should build a lower for it." Or vice-versa. It's all @Grand Vol's fault.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Look for dead Nazi stuff for me.
No purchases. Gobs of M14s, M1 carbines, 1911s, and various wwii German handguns. A few Ariska rifles. Only thing I really considered was an Israeli surplus Hi Power but it had rust on the feed ramp and I set it down almost as fast as I picked it up. I did get to (almost) rub shoulders with Hickock45 and his son. Those gents are tall, and I’m over 6’. Worth the $5 I paid for entry.

VN Store

Back