The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Cabelas/Bass Pro has added some ammo on their site. Although it’s not in stock at the moment it might be worth adding to your wishlist and keeping an eye on. A good bit of it is bulk items as well and reasonably priced. FYI I’m specifically talking of 223/5.56 but I did notice some other calibers.

Standard milspec buffer and spring. Zero issues. Shooting cheap steel case russian stuff. No one jam or misfire.
Using an adjustable gas block? I’m asking all these questions because of some stuff I read about making it reliable. Apparently there are’s some bugs to work out running this round in an AR. Just trying to buy once.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I have not, not that you asked me.
You know I only frequent 1 thread mostly, lol. But you know what I’ve got going on. AR-47 pistol build. How do you run one reliably and what’s your setup? Have most of the big parts, stripped lower/upper receivers, BCG, 10.5 barrel. Just need small parts and furniture. Adjustable gas block? I’ve read heavy buffer works best?

You know I only frequent 1 thread mostly, lol. But you know what I’ve got going on. AR-47 pistol build. How do you run one reliably and what’s your setup? Have most of the big parts, stripped lower/upper receivers, BCG, 10.5 barrel. Just need small parts and furniture. Adjustable gas block? I’ve read heavy buffer works best?

Mine isn’t a pistol. I’m using an adjustable gas block and have only had 2 light strikes in about 1000 rounds. Both on the same tiger Ammo. The rest of the steel Russian ammo has given me zero issues.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Using an adjustable gas block? I’m asking all these questions because of some stuff I read about making it reliable. Apparently there are’s some bugs to work out running this round in an AR. Just trying to buy once.
Mine is a standard low profile gas block. I've shot it suppressed and none suppressed with no issues. Mine is not a pistol so my gas tube is longer, carbine length.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back