The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

JoAllan

Federal Premium has some 9mm in stock on their website today.

Their shipping is $12 flat. If you want a box or two it probably won’t be worth it.......paying the price, $12 shipping and tax.

However if your looking for $150 or more it’s free shipping, and the price is reasonable for “right now” standards, price is $26.99 (Hydra Shok).

Keep checking daily if you need ammunition. I got 2 boxes of FMJ’s (2 box limit) and a bunch of defense rounds yesterday for a good price. $22.99 & $22.99 respectively.

81Bubbavol

I am not a smart dog ..
Thanks. Most sites float "reasonable" deals from daily to weekly. I've seen decent prices on 556/223 and even 300 BLK at PSA and Midway. I have been told that Academy has good prices in store, but you have to be there first thing to get anything.

GreyWolf1129

My dog and I talk about you.
@VolunteerHillbilly

I don't know who among us has SBR's / AR pistols, and I am a relative newcomer to the arena, but in what little research I have done, the Hornady TAP 75 SBR is among the best. Low/no flash signature; reduced recoil; and very accurate (out to 100 yards). They say it's cleaner burning, but it seems to me that my SBR runs a lot "dirtier" than my 16" AR's. I would also put the 75 GDSP at the top of the pile. Both are top-notch SBR ammo, and both are bonded and barrier-blind.

That being said, the Miwall 75 HBPT (they use Hornady brass, BTW) has a POI that is dead-on with the TAP 75 SBR, so it's good ammo for zero-ing and practice.

FWIW, you can cook a hot dog with my Colt shorty if firing 55 FMJ. So I stick with the SBR-specific ammo for that gun.

R/

VN Store

Sponsors