The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Dumb comment. 15-21 and 255 yards in the air. Squirrel dropped two of those.
You’re certainly entitled to your opinion.
If you will note, the comment before that I said “…tons of drops this season…”. The passing game is more than just the QB alone. That said, I’m not a big Milton fan. I’m glad the Vols aren’t going to lose to a Vanderbilt (2-9).

Because they're stupid enough to claim a strong SEC is good for Tennessee.
What, you havent seen all the ways that Auburn, LSU, UGA, Florida, and Bama winning national titles benefited UT over the last 20 years? Meanwhile many of our simpleton fans cheered them along as they destroyed us and took the recruits along the way.

I don’t know how they let the Vandy coach go on like that and then at least not pull the coaches in and tell them the next player to fight get ejected
Their coach was trying so hard for the penalty. Wanted to show his team he's "Fighting" for them. But they let him go on and on and on. haha

man it got so heated

This needs a repost.

I love that there is a cop on the field, near the mayhem as it's happening. Also, some long haired girl collecting a helmet on the field. ESPN Top 10 play imo.

LOL and this is awesome.

Can't wait for Scott Van Pelt's comments later tonight and SEC Now in a few hours.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back