The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

He sure did wonderful half.
I don't want to be negative but it's Vanderbilt, and he made some mistakes, but the receivers didn't always help him either. I give him a B+. He's still slow with his decision making, staring down receivers, and playing this team is making him look better than he is. And I wanted him to succeed as much as anyone, but he is a mediocre qb except for his world class arm strength. Why didn't he run against Georgia and Missouri? It opens up the passing game for him.
I wish him the best, but I'm a realist.
I know people are tired of hearing it, but Nico is elite, and I just hope we can keep most of these offensive linemen for their super senior year. If that happens, the sky is the limit for this offense.
I'm excited for the future of Tennessee football!

What, you havent seen all the ways that Auburn, LSU, UGA, Florida, and Bama winning national titles benefited UT over the last 20 years? Meanwhile many of our simpleton fans cheered them along as they destroyed us and took the recruits along the way.
I understand both sides of the argument.

But where's the cause & effect from Tennessee fans cheering (or booing) other SEC teams from in front of their own TV?

Announcers saying "It's getting chippy" is code for players thinking and maybe saying, "IMA kill somebody". "Put me in coach!"

VN Store

Back