The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Wow when did coaches randomly start running on the field during our play become acceptable.That totally threw our momentum off.Id be pissed if I was Pruitt rite now..Still got the Td but I’d have sumthin to say about that
It made no sense and the announcers were oddly not curious about it.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Say what you want but the team most definitely improved this past week. Let me hear the negavols
I'd still like to see our defense in better position. Ideally, our D-line needs to be able to get more pressure. And our secondary is too often out of position, allowing some guys to get wide open. Florida and Trask will kill us if this doesn't improve quick.

That said, it's hard to be upset when up 35-12. Don't think I'm being a Negavol. I just want to continue to improve.

Love what I'm seeing though, Go Vols!!!

Glad we made it, but baffling to go for it on 4th down there. It's a 2 possession game and a field goal makes it a 3-possession game and it's a chip-shot. Not a huge benefit to going for it in that spot.
I see what you're saying, but if you don't get it the other team has to avoid the safety and go 99 yards. It shows confidence in the offense and the defense by going for it.

Glad we made it, but baffling to go for it on 4th down there. It's a 2 possession game and a field goal makes it a 3-possession game and it's a chip-shot. Not a huge benefit to going for it in that spot.
With our OL. No brainer as far as I’m concerned. If we don’t make, Missouri is buried deep in their territory.

I'd still like to see our defense in better position. Ideally, our D-line needs to be able to get more pressure. And our secondary is too often out of position, allowing some guys to get wide open. Florida and Trask will kill us if this doesn't improve quick.

That said, it's hard to be upset when up 35-12. Don't think I'm being a Negavol. I just want to continue to improve.

Love what I'm seeing though, Go Vols!!!
Well said

Took just a bit longer than I had hoped to slam the door, but hard to complain about much time. A nice, relaxing W.

Feels good to have those again. Didn’t stress the entire game. Love it.

Reactions: 2GeeZ4VolZ
Actually a very bad coaching decision.
Nah, they’d be left inside the 1, you’re trying to build an attitude with this team, and we’re up 2 TDs and 2 2-point conversions. The odds on MO getting all that on us in half a quarter is remote when they haven’t done so in 3 and a half quarters. I like the decision. It’s not always about playing the percentages. Sometimes you have to go with your gut.

VN Store

Back