The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Can’t you just be happy we have a nice win streak?
No, some people on here can't be happy. That's why the actively root for the team to lose because when someone gets it turned around and we start winning they won't know what to do with themselves. Only Tennessee fans can take a 7 game win streak with a 3 score lead to make it an 8 game streak and be negative.

We give him a hard time. But JG played well. Great accuracy, less overthrows, good decision making on tucking and running, and overall great decision making. A couple bad throws, but every QB has a couple they would like back. Overall, if we get this JG test of the season, I feel better.

The defense has me worried, though. Too many open receivers and hardly no pressure on the QB. And this Mizzou team may go winless. Not a good team.

So if we hold em and there is more than 4-5 minutes left on the clock, who goes in at QB? I say it’s probably Shrout. Although wouldn’t be surprised if whoever does go in just hands it off three straight times.

Keep JG in and try to get another score. Rub it in. We’ve had it done to us plenty of times.

Sure, however you’d like to frame it. This has been a good win, with the only miscue being missed FG. Back to your friends at the legion post.

How ever I'd like to frame it? Thats straight from the box score. I'm guessing you're following that alternative facts timeline.

You forgot that "negavol" remark again.

Well that seemed harder than it needed to be.
thats-what-she-said.jpg

So if we hold em and there is more than 4-5 minutes left on the clock, who goes in at QB? I say it’s probably Shrout. Although wouldn’t be surprised if whoever does go in just hands it off three straight times.
Pruitt will keep JG in unless he has changed, but you are right if he does put anyone else in (SHROUT I hope) it will be handoffs. Maurer has more int’s than TD..... Shrout has 0 Int’s and 1 TD.... who deserves the reps?

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL

VN Store

Back