The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Glad we made it, but baffling to go for it on 4th down there. It's a 2 possession game and a field game makes it a 3-possession game and it's a chip-shot. Not a huge benefit to going for it in that spot.

This all day long. That was a Butch move.

BUTCH I hope you are TAKIN’ NOTES I’m kidding of course Nick doesn’t let you have pencils or sharp objects but if he did and they were pencils you should be TAKING NOTES so you might not need your sheet next time you have ONE SUBWAY SAMMICH distance between you and the endzone.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Glad we made it, but baffling to go for it on 4th down there. It's a 2 possession game and a field goal makes it a 3-possession game and it's a chip-shot. Not a huge benefit to going for it in that spot.
I thought the same thing

Glad we made it, but baffling to go for it on 4th down there. It's a 2 possession game and a field goal makes it a 3-possession game and it's a chip-shot. Not a huge benefit to going for it in that spot.

I agree but whatever. It worked. Lol. Plus I think JG got in on 3rd down anyways

Wh

What are you babbling about? You need to think about the fact that Alabama gave up 19 to this MO team. Actually think about that. You and the legions of the miserable, good gracious.

Missouri scored 13 of those in garbage time after saban put the offense in park.

VN Store

Back