The Official #11 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

ESPN and Disney kill me with the bundle sometimes. I had an ESPN acct before an ESPN+ acct and the site/app can never seem to reconcile

Can't agree enough. Last season we had games where the 3s just weren't falling but we just kept chuckin them up there all game long. Drives me crazy. Change something. Start getting some low post plays, strong cuts to the rim. Everyone's expecting us to toss it from the stands over and over.

Yep. I think that will dictate how far the team goes, as it has before. We don’t have that blue chip PG to take some of that pressure off this year and make some plays top to bottom.

Reactions: Voljayton
I have logged out on my I phone, I pad, my laptop and tried to down load on a new smart TV. It doesn‘t allow watching without paying an additional fee. It has been this way from the time SEC+ and ESPN+ starting ripping us off.

Who is your cable provider and who is your internet provider?

Do you pay for the SEC Network?

No --> tough luck, turn on the radio

Yes --> go watch it on the ESPN app or website

If you still can't get it to work, go to bed.
This is the correct answer. I gave up trying to help people who couldn’t figure out how to work an app and then screamed they were being forced to pay more. It’s a waste of time.

I have logged out on my I phone, I pad, my laptop and tried to down load on a new smart TV. It doesn‘t allow watching without paying an additional fee. It has been this way from the time SEC+ and ESPN+ starting ripping us off.
Do you pay a monthly fee to your cable provider SPECIFICALLY for the SEC Network? If you don't answer YES to this post, I'm going to assume that you don't and that you're yelling at the internet sky.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Lord, give me strength to bite my tongue about Uros.

I love the guy, I really do. But man, he is so frustrating to watch sometimes.

Reactions: vol94
This is the correct answer. I gave up trying to help people who couldn’t figure out how to work an app and then screamed they were being forced to pay more. It’s a waste of time.

That is why I'm asking for the cable provider and internet provider. I know Xfinity's apps on their box won't work unless you also have Xfinity internet. Which is kinda of bs, but again that's an Xfinity issue, not a Disney issue.

We’re gonna need turnovers to get a big lead because the half court offense looks lethargic at best tonight

VN Store

Back