The Official #11 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

We played exactly the same against TTU last year, too. Not surprised. But I do want to see us practice more on our 2-point game when the 3’s aren’t falling. If we do this same thing again all season, it’s going to bite us again in March like the Michigan game. We have to use games like this as a chance to get better and not be one dimensional.

I’m showing SEC+ /ESPN+ when I go to the ESPN streaming site. It asks for my Espn+ log-in or to pay. So is it not just streaming on SECN+? For example the LSU women’s game at 8 tonight shows only SECN+ and it only says event has not started, nothing requiring payment. Why even advertise SECN + if you have to have ESPN + to view it?
ESPN continues to screw SEC sports f@ns by not carrying all men‘s and women‘s basketball games on the SEC network. They seldom carry ladies sports and sometimes football games except on ESPN+ or SEC+. Those of us who have ESPN SEC should not have to pay an additions fee to get ESPN+ or SEC +. Money grabbing Disney finds more ways to get into our pockets than any other broadcasting company.

Reactions: walkenvol
Love the energy from Phillips, i like that he’s being aggressive shooting. Hope as the year goes on he becomes more comfortable putting the ball on the floor. Would really open up our offense a lot if he’s able to

Phillips is just raw talent with a basketball IQ that’s through the roof. Huge things ahead for that kid.

We've missed a ton of wide-open threes--and after a few of them, you gotta get to the basket--get the ball inside. No inside
game at all in the last several minutes of that half.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
ESPN continues to screw SEC sports f@ns by not carrying all men‘s and women‘s basketball games on the SEC network. They seldom carry ladies sports and sometimes football games except on ESPN+ or SEC+. Those of us who have ESPN SEC should not have to pay an additions fee to get ESPN+ or SEC +. Money grabbing Disney finds more ways to get into our pockets than any other broadcasting company.

You don’t. SECN+ is free if you subscribe to a provider who gives you SECN. It’s free on the app. They can’t show all of them on a night when every team (men and women) are playing. But every game can be watched for free.

We've missed a ton of wide-open threes--and after a few of them, you gotta get to the basket--get the ball inside. No inside
Get the ball inside, try something midrange, something - anything - other than that sequence of brick after brick.

Some nights you are cold. Going to have to know when to try something else and let the long range game come to you.

But man, I am stoked it’s basketball season!

Where’s the BEEF?

You don’t. SECN+ is free if you subscribe to a provider who gives you SECN. It’s free on the app. They can’t show all of them on a night when every team (men and women) are playing. But every game can be watched for free.
Guess it’s supposed to work that way but it’s fighting me tonight.

You don’t pay extra for SECN+

No it isn’t and has not been. I have talked to both and both have always responded one has to pay a fee to watch.

They are definitely out of sorts on the offensive side of the ball. Need to settle down and start to play like they know they can. I also think Key needs to see the floor more

No it isn’t and has not been. I have talked to both and both have always responded one has to pay a fee to watch.
If you pay for the SEC Network, you get SEC Network+ streaming service for no additional charge. End of story. You're wrong if you think otherwise.

ESPN+ is another streaming service that has its own monthly fee and is not included by default with an ESPN subscription.

VN Store

Back