The Official #11 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

ESPN continues to screw SEC sports f@ns by not carrying all men‘s and women‘s basketball games on the SEC network. They seldom carry ladies sports and sometimes football games except on ESPN+ or SEC+. Those of us who have ESPN SEC should not have to pay an additions fee to get ESPN+ or SEC +. Money grabbing Disney finds more ways to get into our pockets than any other broadcasting company.

If you have to pay an additional fee to get access to SECN+ and you have the SECN in your cable package, then you are getting hosed by your cable company, not Disney.

That clip of Barnes breaking the news to Lofton about his jersey being retired was excellent. Lofton is still such an engaging young man and so humble. What a joy and blessing to have seen him play. Will always be one of my all time favorites.

Reactions: Hurley Mooncalf
Get the ball inside, try something midrange, something - anything - other than that sequence of brick after brick.

Some nights you are cold. Going to have to know when to try something else and let the long range game come to you.

But man, I am stoked it’s basketball season!
Can't agree enough. Last season we had games where the 3s just weren't falling but we just kept chuckin them up there all game long. Drives me crazy. Change something. Start getting some low post plays, strong cuts to the rim. Everyone's expecting us to toss it from the stands over and over.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I have uverse and the sec network channel. Last seasons I was able to stream the non televised games but I’m failing tonight

I have uverse and the sec network channel. Last seasons I was able to stream the non televised games but I’m failing tonight

Does your UVerse box have apps, like an ESPN app? I have Xfinity and it has an ESPN app and I just run the app and stream SECN+ games just fine.

Reactions: walkenvol
I have logged out on my I phone, I pad, my laptop and tried to down load on a new smart TV. It doesn‘t allow watching without paying an additional fee. It has been this way from the time SEC+ and ESPN+ starting ripping us off.

VN Store

Back