The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

He threw it slightly behind Warren but he got both hands on it. That ball has to be caught. Still thinking he’s being outplayed? Hooker has is carrying this team right now and you’re blind moron if you think he’s been outplayed.
Throwing late allowed the Db to hit Warren as soon as he got his hands on it. It was on Hooker. I didn’t say he is being outplayed. Just commmenting on your criticism about some of the incompletions to the TE being their fault.

Yes. Defense be aggressive. Much more aggressive. I hate prevent, bend done Barack defense. I want to destroy them.

I agree. I don’t think Richardson would handle it every well at all. He’s way too calm because there’s been barely any pressure.

Reactions: mallardvol
Can Richardson possibly have as good a second half as he did the first half? I thought he was suppose to be a weak passing QB. He was nearly perfect in the 1st half. I sure hope that was an anomaly.

Yes, if our D coordinator doesn’t make adjustments….yesterday.

Reactions: irish1485
He's 14/18. You can't hit everything and the second pass to Warren was a tough throw across his body. He probably should've kept scrambling and might have picked up the first, but the guy is the heart and soul of this team.
Hooker is the best player on this team no doubt. My post was about two incompletions to TE’s being Hooker’s fault instead of the TE’s as some people are stating.

Just curious for anyone @game. What the atmosphere the feeling in the stadium. I couldn't go but watching on TV. Looks Awesome. Go Vols

Richardson has looke better like he did against Utah. Our Secondary is leaving the field wide open for him to throw too though.

VN Store

Back