The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Can Richardson possibly have as good a second half as he did the first half? I thought he was suppose to be a weak passing QB. He was nearly perfect in the 1st half. I sure hope that was an anomaly.
In recent years UT D has made a lot of bad qbs into heisman candidates. Everyone on Uf schedule so far has blitzed him and made him make quick bad decisions. Why Banks wants to sit back and give him all day to throw is mind boggling

We need to turn that time of possession around some 18 minutes to our 12. Hard to believe we ran two more plays than they did 35 to 33

Hopefully our O comes out and makes a statement, Heupel’s offense tends to fade away the 3rd qtr of games.

I genuinely don't understand the confidence from some of you but I hope you guys are right.

I feel a little better. I mean, I’m still nervous but Florida hasn’t done anything to stop us. We are a bad pass and a fumble away from being up by 17 points

We also got a National championship and have had absolutely nothing to cheer for almost two decades now.
Wtf I remember being happy 2015, 2016 we were damn good before it imploded.. and great seasons sprinkled in 2000s before Fulmer sacked.. Am I in an alternate universe?

VN Store

Back