The Official #1 Tennessee vs Xavier Tuesday Game Thread (6:30PM EST SEC NET+)

Cabin at Blue Lick Battlefield State Park
Hotels in Lexington are always hard to come by. Decent ones anyway. They simply don’t have enough and have next to none near the airport/Keeneland area where they are needed the most

Thanks! In addition to accommodations I thought getting a tic in Lexington might be easier than Knoxville.

I am bored. Granted, baseball can be a boring game. Not as bad as watchin golf on TV. Vols are so fun and can't wait til tomorrow! You folks are cool, and I don't know where else to put this memory. Random thread? Fishing in north Georgia. Late 80s. Pretty stream, new waders. The guys said I was too loud, and I wasn't even talking! I caught 3 trout, they caught NONE. Sounds like a basevols score to me. Fed the guys, and they shut up. Hush puppies. Nothing like a full belly. Oh yeah, I brought taters and onions, too.

I am bored. Granted, baseball can be a boring game. Not as bad as watchin golf on TV. Vols are so fun and can't wait til tomorrow! You folks are cool, and I don't know where else to put this memory. Random thread? Fishing in north Georgia. Late 80s. Pretty stream, new waders. The guys said I was too loud, and I wasn't even talking! I caught 3 trout, they caught NONE. Sounds like a basevols score to me. Fed the guys, and they shut up. Hush puppies. Nothing like a full belly. Oh yeah, I brought taters and onions, too.
Serious question...
Are you currently in a relationship?
Because I have someone I’d like you to meet.
@OrngeJuiceJones
🤪
GBO!!

Reactions: BigDave and vol66

Seriously, yer killing me, a couple nights ago it was lasagna, now it’s fish and hush puppies?

Dang girl . . . . now I want fisn'n chips!!!! Plus, a woman who loves to fish it AWESOME in my book!!! :cool: One of my sisters loves to fish as does both of my daughters . . . they wear our pond out during the summer . . . LOL

GBO

VN Store

Back