The Official #1 Tennessee vs Xavier Tuesday Game Thread (6:30PM EST SEC NET+)

I decided last year not to try to hide. If I don't want it to be known it is me saying it then I probably don't need to say it. Some things I know but refuse to be the one who says it first. That is hard at times to decipher what I need to keep to myself because of privleged knowledge and what I can share.
Got a few hats there, sir. Like the one you don every Sunday where you have THE privileged knowledge but with a command to share it all with everyone. Godspeed, under all forms of headgear.

I decided last year not to try to hide. If I don't want it to be known it is me saying it then I probably don't need to say it. Some things I know but refuse to be the one who says it first. That is hard at times to decipher what I need to keep to myself because of privleged knowledge and what I can share.
My personna is definitely more anonymous! Keeps me in trouble..😎
Maintaining a generous open community is one of the things I really like about the bb forum.

While sitting at game last night, buddy and me finalized our plans for Lexington in 9 days.
Decided to stay in state park cabin about an hour east of Lex.
Hopefully see some of you guys up there. I've been to dozens of games at UK before but this will be my first at their new park.
After final 2:00 game on Saturday I wonder if I have time to go to Hill at Keeneland and watch the derby.

Selfishly, I want to know everything but I get it and respect your privacy...a little bit!😁
You bring us perspective that no one else can, to which I am appreciative and I’m sure I could speak for the rest, in saying so.
GBO!!

While sitting at game last night, buddy and me finalized our plans for Lexington in 9 days.
Decided to stay in state park cabin about an hour east of Lex.
Hopefully see some of you guys up there. I've been to dozens of games at UK before but this will be my first at their new park.
After final 2:00 game on Saturday I wonder if I have time to go to Hill at Keeneland and watch the derby.

This is a great idea, I’m gonna look into this!

pbtmy.jpg

Resharing these videos in the correct thread:

Thanks for posting, Gal.

I'm becoming a fan of Colton. Got a cool demeanor about him. He's getting better and better at the SS position, and having him in the 9 hole makes for a lot of fun when he hits one off the wall, just to see the other team reaction. He's been clutch lately at the plate.

This is one of those torn times but she posted on Facebook. Just to give you guys a glimpse into a baseball player's parents heart. From Tammy Dickey:

You know I remember the day we got the call from Jared “I’m starting” The excitement in his voice. I said do good we will see ya there. He said I will. I got this.
During the Ole Miss game he felt something in his foot. It’s not been right since. MRI on Monday showed a fracture (fracture of the sustentaculum tali) We got the call from Jared. I said you ok? He said I got this I will be fine.
I am amazed at him nothing will stop him. Bless his heart

VN Store

Back