The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

I thought he should have come out after the ground rule double, but thats just me!!!
Just passing thru fastlike because we shoulda saw this coming so what I have to say is likely been said. CTV is slow to react when it comes to jerking a pitcher. Tidwell on Friday and Burns today were left in an inning too long. Infielding errors that have been occurring far too much since the regionals didn't help again today. Hopefully CTV takes something away from this.

It’s like people get mad that the team lost and hurt them. Not considering it hurts them worse.

I hate losing so can only imagine how the players and coaches feel. They are a great group of young men who give back to the community. I think most fans are just emotional but don’t mean any harm.

My bad asking you for an original take. I’ll leave you to your twss.

If I reworded what what the OP said, would that be ok, or do I need to come up with something else? I agreed with his post. He feels the same as me. Maybe you should go hunt him out?

My Braves won too, but I'm nowhere near as connected to them as I am my Vols.
The Braves were my first true love. The reason I fell in love with baseball. I was born in 1991 and was spoiled by them. I honestly couldn’t choose between the Vols (any sport) and the Braves. I bleed orange but I also bleed red, white and blue.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Tough loss. Heartbreaking really. I don't understand why Vol fans were surprised ND hit a lot of homers. They play their home games, especially the early ones, in Northern Indiana. In a much larger stadium than Lindsey Nelson, Which also has a wind blowing off a lake. They were like an invasive species with no natural predators the past 3 games. Especially games 1 and 3.
Not they don’t, they played their first 14 games on the road; 11 in the South and 3 in a dome.

If I reworded what what the OP said, would that be ok, or do I need to come up with something else? I agreed with his post. He feels the same as me. Maybe you should go hunt him out?
I’m just trying to have a conversation with you without going on a scavenger hunt about what someone else said somewhere else.

You made a statement. Defend it without calling on someone else’s post to help you out.

No they probably dont ..... lol that is a very good defensive team and they wont see another team that is capable of doing what OUR team did. They deserve to be there. They beat us.

I ain’t saying they’re not good, but it’s just the UT thing. It’d sting less if they did go win it all, but they’ll go 0-2 lol

Reactions: LivinginthePast
Maybe but this one’s pretty painful. It’s been a while since I’ve seen my wife upset. I normally laugh and make it worse for fun. Just couldn’t bring myself to do it today.

Yeah, don't do that. My dad made fun of me crying when we lost the 72 Bama football game. I was 16 and hated his guts for years.

Was this season a success or failure? Interesting question when you think about it.

It's easy right after taking a gut punch to say it's a failure, and there will be plenty of folks who will say just that, but once the smoke clears there are many things about this season that should rightly be celebrated. What we did in the SEC is remarkable and it will lay the foundation for what we do in the future. You have to learn to crawl before you walk. The foundation has been layed and strengthened over the last two years. One day, we will see the fruits of that work.

VN Store

Back