The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

I wish I could hug all of our players and give them a personal THANK YOU.

I'm taking a break for a few days until the drivebys leave. I'm sure the rest of the college baseball world is taking great pleasure in our season ending. Whatever.

I'll be preparing stuff to post here about the upcoming draft and our players.

Until later... 🧡
Ditto!
I also wish I had all of you regs together, so I could buy everyone a beer and we could talk rationally about this season AND next.
We’ll be here waiting for you.
It was a heck of a season that ended with heart break but I’m glad I got another one with the baseball crew and am already looking forward to next year!
GBO!!

Honestly it's starting to feel like we have a segment of puritans Vol fans who were just waiting for this to happen so they can clutch their pearls at how this team acted.

A lot of posters I didn’t see when the season was rocking and rolling…I’ll leave at that

Managing our pitching rotation over the last three days was handled poorly. It cost us in runs and maybe the series. Their coach wasted no pen yesterday, and switched batter by batter today. Played it like a violin. I agree they outplayed us. I said so. They outcoached us too.

Maybe if the pitching coach had acted like the adult in the room, and not been suspended, he coulda helped?

Reactions: BigALWiLson
I don’t post on other boards but if I did, I would probably be similar, I hate Bama more but UF is right up there.
Appreciate all your contributions this season 66. Seems like just yesterday you were raising cane about why our games weren’t available to watch. Lol.

I would not have brought him out for that inning. 60 pitches then Bream or the relievers finish with a 2 run lead. You don't go down with those arms sitting in the dugout, you just don't. If we did this and lost then we fired all of our guns so nothing to be said.
Then people would complain about taking out the hot hand. Not saying I disagree. Personally, after twice through the lineup I would have brought in Beam to go at most twice through the lineup. Keep the hitters off balance so they can't time one up.

Honestly it's starting to feel like we have a segment of puritans Vol fans who were just waiting for this to happen so they can clutch their pearls at how this team acted.

Kind of feels like some wanted this to happen so they could spew their usual garbage about TN sports like this
Look on the bright side, you have Tennessee football to probably let you down somehow soon. And after that probably another good basketball season that will end in a bad matchup in the NCAAT.

VN Store

Back