The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Do you think there is any chance we start Sewell and have Beam & Burns out of the bullpen? This might be too much pressure to put on freshman to start, since this is a "move on or go home" game. Maybe no pitcher sees the same batter twice today, especially since we have a lot of options in the bullpen.

This Liam Simon guy is pretty gross not gonna lie.. 6’4 sits at about 97 with a nasty slider. Maybe facing the guy from tech will help us with this guy. GBO let’s get to Omaha today
Hope he wants to live and die by the heat. We should tee off. Be patient and make him get his off speed in the zone

Do you think there is any chance we start Sewell and have Beam & Burns out of the bullpen? This might be too much pressure to put on freshman to start, since this is a "move on or go home" game. Maybe no pitcher sees the same batter twice today, especially since we have a lot of options in the bullpen.

I could see that, especially since Sewell has been clutch in big moments. Also, as a sinker baller, that reduces the chance of home runs in our small park.

I think there’s a chance but I think we start beam on a veryyyyy tight leash. I’d rather have a veteran like Sewell out of the pen, Beam hasn’t come out of the bullpen all year Id rather keep him where he’s comfortable

I apologize. They could use it (the coat) in the dugout but they allowed the cap outside the dugout or at least they did yesterday. Dumb NCAA rules.
They have to act like they still run things. In this case ruin things. Not certain what team was intimidating another.
Texas A&M is pretty miffed about the new rule.

VN Store

Back