The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Can you message me your address. I have a Tennessee ball, signed by Kirby, Beck, Lipscomb and Evan Russell, that I’d like for him to have, If that’s ok with you?
Me and my son each got one at the meet and greet at alumni hall.
GBO!!

We have some obnoxious fans on Twitter (and on TV, flicking off the camera), but the group on Volnation, especially the longtime posters in the baseball forum, reminds me how many good folks we have in this fanbase.

We have some obnoxious fans on Twitter (and on TV, flicking off the camera), but the group on Volnation, especially the longtime posters in the baseball forum, reminds me how many good folks we have in this fanbase.
Alcohol and social media do a pretty good job of bringing out peoples true colors.

Notre Dame’s starter tomorrow (Simon) has 49 K’s in only 27 IP. He also has 22 BB’s.....we need to be patient. With only 14 appearances and mainly in relief, I imagine they plan on using him for 3-4 innings. Let’s just score about 5 runs in the 1st for good measure.

He came in for Bertrand after the long weather delay in the Texas Tech game. Faced 16, SO 8, 2 BB and 2 H in 3 innings. Pulled him in the 5th after a hit by pitch, followed by a walk.

ERA 4.67

It looks like his appearances have been limited this year. I wonder if his recent success is due to lack of scouting. Hopefully, our staff has scouted him well and we break whatever he’s had working.
He also appears to be on a 70 pitch count. The past two games he has thrown 69 and 66 pitches. The most he had pitched before that was 54 pitches against Purdue Fort Wayne all the way back on 4-20-22.

Reactions: Volunteer08

VN Store

Back