The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Quite a way to end the stretch of Sunday games for the regular season. I wonder what our Thursday - Saturday rotation will be.

THAT is a very good question. Can't move Beam to Thursday with the purpose of keeping Burns and Blade at F/S. Dollander won't be ready by Thursday, I'm guessing. He'll probably pitch a couple on Tues night. So I'm guessing it'll be the same rotation we saw this weekend moved back a day.

Eh they’re not lying tho. Aside from Friday, they gave us all we could handle. We’d be chirping too if the shoe was on the other foot. I don’t care for Auburn, but I’ll give credit where credit is due.
Yep. That’s a good squad.
In some ways it was a very successful week for them. Their RPI went up 7 slots after Friday’s loss. They’ll probably move up in many rankings tomorrow too.

Eh they’re not lying tho. Aside from Friday, they gave us all we could handle. We’d be chirping too if the shoe was on the other foot. I don’t care for Auburn, but I’ll give credit where credit is due.
Agreed, felt like a Super Regional game today. Really good ball game, I’m sure Auburn will be hosting a regional.

3 more midweeks and a homestand against dawgs (Thurs -Sat). Finish season on the road at Miss St.

Possible for us to get 52 wins before Hoover!! Very possible to get 50. And possible 28-2 league record, or a 27-3 record, both of which would be best of all time for the league.

LSU and Georgia is about to get real interesting.
Tied at 2 in the 7th
LSU has bases loaded with Tre Morgan coming to the plate.
GBO!!
Do we want LSU or UGA to win? I hate the dawgs, but we don’t play LSU, so a win for the dawgs only increases our strength of schedule when we take a series from them.

VN Store

Back