The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

You know you are officially considered the big dog in SEC baseball when you make this list.

View attachment 451931

That dude has been posting non stop about Julian Phillips (5-star basketball player) being an Auburn lock. Going to be a rough week for him when we beat Auburn in baseball and then take their recruit a few days later.

Tip of the hat to Auburn. They are deserving of their ranking without a doubt. Hard fought series.

It's good for the Vols to have to scuffle a little at this point in the season.
  • Fastest SEC team to 40 wins in SEC play
  • Fastest NCAA pitch @ 105.5 mph
  • 40-4 overall, 19-2 SEC
  • 103 home runs
  • 2.20 era.
  • 414 total runs off of 466 hits
  • .311 b-avg.
  • .615 slg%
  • 7-0 in SEC series, 5 total SEC sweeps
  • And last but not least, #1 team in all the LAND
What did I miss? GBO!!!

Last edited:
Tip of the hat to Auburn. They are deserving of their ranking without a doubt. Hard fought series.

• Fastest SEC to 40 wins in SEC play
  • Fastest NCAA pitch @ 105.5
  • 40-4 overall, 19-2 SEC
  • 103 home runs
  • 2.20 era.
  • .311 b-avg.
  • .615 slg%
What did I miss? GBO!!!

Decent numbers.

• Fastest SEC to 40 wins in SEC play
  • Fastest NCAA pitch @ 105.5
  • 40-4 overall, 19-2 SEC
  • 103 home runs
  • 2.20 era.
  • .311 b-avg.
  • .615 slg%
What did I miss? GBO!!!
That is ridiculous and I love it

TN born and raised, Vol fan my entire life and I’m 100% certain I’ve never heard of this 😂
Thats because its not a Tennessee "thing".... A bunch of spring breakers years ago did this down PCB and one of them actually died from it. How they got this idea is beyond me. I've never been a badhful fella but I ain't spreadin' my cheeks jackass style for nobody lol

Thats because its not a Tennessee "thing".... A bunch of spring breakers years ago did this down PCB and one of them actually died from it. How they got this idea is beyond me. I've never been a badhful fella but I ain't spreadin' my cheeks jackass style for nobody lol
Me neither

VN Store

Back