The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Do we want LSU or UGA to win? I hate the dawgs, but we don’t play LSU, so a win for the dawgs only increases our strength of schedule when we take a series from them.
That’s the only reason I want Georgia to win. Morgan struck out, the dawgs are batting in the 8th, still tied at 2.
GBO!!

Do we want LSU or UGA to win? I hate the dawgs, but we don’t play LSU, so a win for the dawgs only increases our strength of schedule when we take a series from them.
I'm of the opinion that we don't need to care about strength of schedule with where we are now, so I'd like to see Georgia lose. If I'm not mistaken, that gets us to our magic number a little quicker, too.

Eh they’re not lying tho. Aside from Friday, they gave us all we could handle. We’d be chirping too if the shoe was on the other foot. I don’t care for Auburn, but I’ll give credit where credit is due.

True. I guess I've never liked Auburn, and from their coach being bitter after we destroyed them Friday night to the bat flipping toward our dogout I was happy to send them home with 2 L's. It should've been a series sweep.

I'm of the opinion that we don't need to care about strength of schedule with where we are now, so I'd like to see Georgia lose. If I'm not mistaken, that gets us to our magic number a little quicker, too.

For the East title, yes, but not for the SEC title. Every Arky loss helps reduce our magic number for the league pennant.

For the East title, yes, but not for the SEC title. Every Arky loss helps reduce our magic number for the league pennant.
True. My point was that I don't believe our SoS matters very much with this team. We're #1 by a significant margin, and the SoS probably won't come into play for any kind of eval or seeding.

VN Store

Back