The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

And when it rains it pours, as apparently the BaseVols came back down to earth, getting swept at Auburn in their first SEC series. Not good.

Reactions: Catbone
If UCLA beats LV and then beat Maryland, then UCLA's coach would be a strong candidate.

I can't see Fulmer replacing Holly when she's won 72% of her games with a west coast coach that's won 64% of her's.

Missing the NCAAT would have likely ended the Holly era. I think that she get's at least another year and she'll retire in a year or two unless the team starts playing at a high level. Despite the bad losses, the roster is still good. They need to be more disciplined on the court.

I can't see Fulmer replacing Holly when she's won 72% of her games with a west coast coach that's won 64% of her's.

Missing the NCAAT would have likely ended the Holly era. I think that she get's at least another year and she'll retire in a year or two unless the team starts playing at a high level. Despite the bad losses, the roster is still good. They need to be more disciplined on the court.
The high % comes from her first 3 years. She's averaged 12 losses the last 4 years and only finished as high as 4th in the SEC (5th, 7th, and 8th are the others). Its easy to see she's getting worse and not better.

Reactions: Ace and MikeVol44
The high % comes from her first 3 years. She's averaged 12 losses the last 4 years and only finished as high as 4th in the SEC (5th, 7th, and 8th are the others). Its easy to see she's getting worse and not better.

There are a lot of really good underclassmen that have been getting a lot of minutes. The LVs were 25-8 a year ago. I don't think that Fulmer fires her right now. Also, there are a lot more schools trying to compete than just a few years ago. The SEC has 4 ranked teams right now.

There are a lot of really good underclassmen that have been getting a lot of minutes. The LVs were 25-8 a year ago. I don't think that Fulmer fires her right now. Also, there are a lot more schools trying to compete than just a few years ago. The SEC has 4 ranked teams right now.
And still only tied for 4th in the SEC. And a second round exit

banjosong.gif

The UT/Auburn SEC Tournament Final was the 3rd highest rated program Sunday in the 18-49 demo and had the second highest overall viewers (2.23 million). Only the Walking Dead had more overall viewers at 4.57 million. And keep in mind that's a 1 PM ET program compared to a 9 PM ET program.

The UT/UK game the previous day was the second most watched program on cable with 3.2 million viewers, only elipsed by the Duke/FSU ACC Final at 4.0 million viewers. And again that's an afternoon game compared to a primetime game.

Does anyone have anymore info on these? I know they were worn around 2008 for the selection show, but were they team issue only? Or were they available for sale.

Attachments

• BC6C11F0-60B6-4AC0-98AE-C97292C473C8.jpeg
    BC6C11F0-60B6-4AC0-98AE-C97292C473C8.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 9
If she is not fired this year, this program is buried. It is on a downward slide. Time to clean house.

Not a chance. He came here knowing he was going to red shirt.
What are the red shirt rules in basketball? I know in football freshman can play in 4 games now and still redshirt. Looks like basketball should allow for a freshman to play in a few games and still redshirt.

What are the red shirt rules in basketball? I know in football freshman can play in 4 games now and still redshirt. Looks like basketball should allow for a freshman to play in a few games and still redshirt.
I don't think you can play in a single game. I think you can get a medical red shirt if you've played in something like less than 10 games? I believe Maymon got that one year I think?

Reactions: Volswami

VN Store

Back